has any 1 taken a cscs test ?

Right bollox the test... anyone can pass it, just a money spinner...

failed ?? fukinel, were they brickies ??

you north east lads dont half give it to each other pmsl love it.

Last edited:
Even I'm struggling to comment on this thread! - I don't think I've ever heard quite a load of old b0llocks in all my life.

I think I'll leave my involvement in this thread here, as I like to use big words when I'm taking the piss out of someone - and I think they'll be lost on this individual....

Dont think Bulldog is the full shilling, he might take the piss taking as a compliment.

If I get CSCS card, will I be allowed on site, like? Just to say hi, ya know? :)

If I get CSCS card, will I be allowed on site, like? Just to say hi, ya know? :)

I just like, sooooooo don't know why you'd, like, you'd wanna do all that intense learning just to, like, say hi, you know....

mate i can sort cards owt for 50 sheets MEWP an IPAFF 100 notes a pop

50 sheets. That's pretty good.

Like we say in South London 'You can't get owt for nowt'....

mate i can sort cards owt for 50 sheets MEWP an IPAFF 100 notes a pop

Tut Tut surely, that isnt a legal thing to do, for a few extra quid you can get the real cards, which includes the real training which in turn could stop real injuries to real people.

Bulldog this Forum is not about blagging our way through our chosen career mate. A hell of a lot of scaffolders on here have pride in their work and ability.

The viewing audience of this Forum is immense mate, however, i think you have shot yourself in the foot with a post like that, also if that is a true picture of yourself on your profile, do you not think you could of jeapordised your future regarding Scaffolding, just a thought, however, crack on mate.:eek:

Top Bottom