harnesses

I was thinking of starting my own "We Love Carol" Forum. Would all interested parties please contact Paddy for contact information.:cool:

I wonder if Admin would come on it and pose as a fan under some strange codename and slag us all off.

I was thinking of starting my own "We Love Carol" Forum. Would all interested parties please contact Paddy for contact information.:cool:

I wonder if Admin would come on it and pose as a fan under some strange codename and slag us all off.

Lol :D i reserve the username "the conondrum"!

Brilliant, can't stop laughing.:laugh::laugh:

does it matter when buying a harness if the lanyard is a different make or model

shouldn't think so necta90,but it depends on weather the paperwork which accompanys both pieces of kit states it or not.If not ring manufactorer,ps i carnt spel

does it matter when buying a harness if the lanyard is a different make or model

It shouldn't make any difference mate as long as it is up to the required standard , it is only a carabiner clip that attaches the lanyard to the harness on most harnesses

I would say that as long as all your kit conformed to the EN std there should be no reason why they cant be mixed.
EN355 Energy Absorbers
EN361 full body harness
EN362 Connector

Top Bottom