Haki

The cuplock steel staircases are the worst! Some of the ally cuplock staircases can be done with one man! The ally cuplock staircase that splits up is the best set up (steps slot into the stringers). Do not get them often on sites as you know what happens to small bits of ally...

Hey guys I'm new to the forum.

We have been working with haki universal and we love it. We use aluminum stairs and wooden gratings which are easy to handle. It is the strongest scaff i have seen. We also use T&F and some italian system.

STRIPPED A JOB ON AN ITALIAN LIFTING BARGE WITH THEY MAD DOUBLES
SOMETHING ELSE ARENT THEY.
WERE ARE YOU WORKING VLadster

I come from Slovenia. Italy is our neighboring country. They do use T&F, but mainly they have their own cheap system which is poorly made in my opinion.

They use double couplers from cast iron or stamped with 2 bolts which is a total pile of s+++. We use drop forged couplers.

Where could i get a T&F english manual ?

Last edited:
there is the new regs out tg2008 which is basically overkill but we will havew to go with it.the new regs are supposed to bring the british standard in line with the european system based scaffolding regs,another brainwave of the euro parliament.
i think there is a copy of it on the forum somewhere

Regardless haki is still heavy sh ite

Can somebody send me the tg manual as I am not able to find it. Hopefully is not too strict :)

Top Bottom