Good boots

numbnuts is that a years supply.lol

they last quite a while,and if theres no work,you can practice the good old tradition of shin kicking.i must say though ,the labourers dont like it.:D

Cant beat either timberland or dewalt.... although a guy i work with wears Riggers.... most uncomfortable boots ever

Last bloke I worked with who wore riggers got terrorised by us lot, we used to drop lit fag butts down the back of the boot when he wasnt looking.
Oh the hours of fun that brought....:)

Every individual can claim back £ 120 a year from the taxman for tools and equipment. Every year .Weather on the books or self employed.

hi guys,

i know i already said on another thread about this, but, it's actually not accurate.

you can claim the total amount of the expenses you incur. there is no limit as such. if you spend more than £120 on tools and equipment, you claim the amount you spent. and totally if you are PAYE or self employed.

Like red high heel but the safety man won't let me use them for work LOL

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Paul you working for apex in Dubai ?

Over the years ive worn most types of boots.
Starting off with Rigger boots, moving to lace up. - Had all kinds of makes, from Caterpillar to Timberland, Dickies to DeWalts.

Theres one pair that ive been wearing for the past 5 years.
No other word can descibe them, other then - Excellent.

21MSAkwZHML.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Karrimor-Safety-Boots-Mens/dp/B0047BQAC0/ref=pd_sxp_f_i"]Karrimoor Safety Boot[/ame].

• £20 - £25 per pair.
  • Lightweight.
  • Waterproof.
  • Look good.
  • Straight from the box onto your feet - no blisters.
  • Available in most sizes and atleast 3 different colours.

These are better then any other type of boots ive worn.
Cheap as chips and great to wear.
Ill never wear another boot.

Sales pitch over, lol.

You on commision J. lol..spot on about the boots tho..them brown ones look a bit gay:eek:

You only need to spend big money on two things in this life

A good pair of BOOT'S , and a top of the range BED

I have found that if I'm not in one , I'm in the other ;)

They must slip a bit, sorta like an over size condom... Be careful Riggs:rolleyes:you could have all sorts of accidents.

get yourselfs pair of us army des boots,they have steel or kevlar toe caps,are light very comfertable and at 35 pound pair,will last you at least a year.speaking from exp.

Top Bottom