gloves?

Because they are either too scared to, related to management or arselickers... welcome to Xervon Palmers, London Bridge.

I could have dragged it through the Unions, but after a long think, i was so glad to be away from the place, id rather just forget out it.

Worse run and worse job to work on in London, in about the last 10 years.
You ask anyone there... EVERYONE hated it.

Thought most of the lads on London Bridge were from up north or Scotland. Thought they would have backed you to the hilt over a safety issue??

Trust HSWT to work out the logistics of not wearing the monthly issue gloves, so saving them for when needed!

Don't forget, if you buy extra PPE/ equipment you can claim against your tax come the tax year end, CIS or PAYE.

And that day is fast approaching! 6th April... start getting organised and we'll be ready and waiting :)

Thought most of the lads on London Bridge were from up north or Scotland. Thought they would have backed you to the hilt over a safety issue??

All the Foreman were from up North/Scotland too... friends of friends.
No, they didnt back me and would doubt they would back a champion Horse in a race full of 3 legged Donkies...

Dont really wanna talk about it anymore... job still gives me nightmares.
PM me, if you want the details Fred.

Lets carry on about Gloves, please. :idea:

All the Foreman were from up North/Scotland too... friends of friends.
No, they didnt back me and would doubt they would back a champion Horse in a race full of 3 legged Donkies...

Dont really wanna talk about it anymore... job still gives me nightmares.
PM me, if you want the details Fred.

Lets carry on about Gloves, please. :idea:

Its ok I suppose you could say its all water under the bridge/

Anyway back to turtles. How long should a pair of gloves last a scaffolder on day work?

Its ok I suppose you could say its all water under the bridge/

Anyway back to turtles. How long should a pair of gloves last a scaffolder on day work?

If they're decent ones mine last me a couple days, maybe three. If they're ***** then a day sometimes less:(

What about these??

20986.jpg

Manly and Practical. :cool:

Do you know how much gloves cost.[JUST SAYING]
Being self-employed for years, yes I do.
Gloves can be replaced, ill looked-after hands cant.
The firm I sub for most of the time, namely KMI supply gloves even to the subbies as they are mandatory on all their sites.
You are given a pair when the old ones are torn or worn. All you have to do is sign for them.
Oddly the worst ones for supplying gloves by experience are the firms who i worked for direct.
Average around £2 a pair in bulk arent they?

I think use of gloves are better option because gloves protect our hands and safe us from different things like harmful chemicals and other same things . Safety of our self and others must be first step for us .

Top Bottom