gloves

Didnt wear them years ago but then nobody wore them. Started to change my way of thinking when a bird didnt want my fingers in here because they were black from the oil lol

just like curley of mice and men ...ya work gloves aint leather and filled with vasaline are they hswt :laugh::laugh:

I shaving foam and them big fluffy flower looking shower scrubbers works a treat but still inbetween me thumb gutch stays black lol

Don't wear sh!t gloves, and don't think you shouldn't wear them to be a big rufty tufty scaffolder either.... Lot of places store their gear poorly, and it's all covered in rat p!ss and pidgeon sh!t.

Believe me having to go into hospital because all the skin on your damn hand as come off is not fun. Look after your hands!

Good call Flinty, totally agree mate.Agree with HSWT to,most women just dont like rough and oily hands,it just dont look good lads especially when your suited and booted.

earlier in the thread i said about a guy i worked with for a few hours who said gloves were for poofs , i wouldnt let it go , and after a couple of hours i just said to him , youre that fuckin hard you can just strip this **** yourself , and i fucked off

Top Bottom