Frog configuration

spanner ont right,bubble ont left,chalk round back ot ear.travel light,dont need owt else,my bubbles always been ten inch.:D phone int cab,so not disturbed.

Here we go, level, ratchet and spanner on the left, tape on bum and spanner and adjustable on right. Two spanners two wages! ha ha not likely i can hold the double with right hand and can use level then get to spanner on left side and being on price if i see a rat running round the garden i can throw a spanner at it (unintentionally) and not have to stop work cos i can use the one on the right till the lacky gives me my other one back!

spanner, hammer an ratchet on the right, bead on the left, open ender on the caribiner on the back next to the tape pouch. mobile, notebook, pen an penknife in top overall pocket

Never struggled yet to reach around for something off the opposite side of ma belt (28 inch waist helps lol)

Probably somethin to to with why I can't put any weight on no matter how much I eat LOL

:pTriple frog on right side with spanner ,adjustable and ratchet , tape measure on me backside and level on my left . Never had a problem reaching my level , horses for coarses I suppose .
Tinheads Batman would be proud of that belt .:p

lol, omg! i hope they include belt configuration on the CISRS courses!!! sounds like there's a science to it! :amuse:

double frog with spanner and ratchet on right, tape left front then bubble left side. have to wear overalls(offshore) so anything else goes in top pockets like my smoke tin (stick my bensons in a little cigar tin so they dont get crushed).

Top Bottom