Foreign Labour and its Advantages !

Tough times, I take it you are swimming in foreign labour Swifty?

It's ok people ranting about the world .. What. About the risk a man takes in business and consequence of failing . Would you guys create a fund for me if I went under .. I suspect not . I think I. May be winning this debate :amazed:

No I'm not swimming in any labour.

he just swims with the laborer ;)lol thats the thing they will wpork for less than the arage brit to earn a crust but a crust over here is better than the wage they get over there
look at these figure i know its 2004 but you would only have to work 28 hours in the uk to earn a months wage oer in poland a minimumwage for the hole of europe will stop easten europieans coming over
Table 1. National minimum wage (adult rate), 2004, in national currency (gross)*
Belgium Monthly EUR 1,210
Bulgaria Hourly BGN 0.71 (EUR 0.36)
Monthly BGN 120 (EUR 61.43)
Czech Republic Hourly CZK 39.60 (EUR 1.24)
Monthly CZK 6,700 (EUR 210.09)
Estonia Hourly EEK 14.60 (EUR 0.93)
Monthly EEK 2,480 (EUR 158.50)
France Hourly EUR 7.61**
Monthly EUR 1,286.09**
Greece Daily EUR 25.01
Monthly EUR 559.98
Hungary Hourly HUF 305.00 (EUR 1.21)
Daily HUF 2,440 (EUR 9.70)
Weekly HUF 12,000 (EUR 47.68)
Monthly HUF 53,000 (EUR 210.60)
Ireland Hourly EUR 7.00
Latvia Hourly LVL 0.474 (EUR 0.71)
Monthly LVL 80 (EUR 120.26)
Lithuania Hourly LTL 2.95 (EUR 0.85)
Monthly LTL 500 (EUR 144.81)
Malta Weekly MTL 53.88 (EUR 125.89)
Netherlands Monthly EUR 1,264.80
Poland Monthly PLN 860 (EUR 189.98)
Romania Hourly ROL 16,342.44 (EUR 0.40)
Monthly ROL 2,800,000 (EUR 69.12)
Slovakia Hourly SKK 37.40 (EUR 0.93)
Monthly SKK 6,500 (EUR 162.41)
Slovenia Monthly SIT 117,500 (EUR 491.45)
Spain Daily EUR 16.36
Monthly EUR 490.80
UK Hourly GBP 4.85 (EUR 7.14)

I know they are here to send money home but whilst here as best as I can tell they earn the same cash and spend the same cash on food, drink, taxes and rent. The young boy Wayne was talking about would get a start with me on the same rate as everyone else.

Maybe we got a lucky escape, they seemed to take over for a while but no sign of many now.

I know they are here to send money home but whilst here as best as I can tell they earn the same cash and spend the same cash on food, drink, taxes and rent. The young boy Wayne was talking about would get a start with me on the same rate as everyone else.

Maybe we got a lucky escape, they seemed to take over for a while but no sign of many now.

he said he was getting ripped all the time yes thats bad they should be on the same rate but 99% of employers see nmw when they see foreigners but when they lie oer here there pockets of them and they all live together we parked our car at a car wash spot in layton when on ht eolympics and there was about 14 15 of them sleeping in the livingroom so gonna be chape to cook and live with 15 incomes maby there not all like that but most are thell scrim and save and doubble even quatruple there money when they go back home

That's what you do when working away to maximise your efforts though marra, I have done it. Non English speaking is a problem, bringing down the rates is a major problem but the Brits and the Jocks in particular have been working and earning all over the world for generations.

May i say '' behaviour you so well point out can only be deemed as unacceptable living standards. Im sure this is not the thoughts and behaviour of all our foreign counterparts 'so why tie them with the same brush ' All i know is a life is a life and a family is precious. Anyone who wishes such personnel to turn back empty handed is also punishing that mans innocent family ! they arrived into this world as innocent as the next man and did not choose to be amongst conflict & deprivation...

That's what you do when working away to maximise your efforts though marra, I have done it. Non English speaking is a problem, bringing down the rates is a major problem but the Brits and the Jocks in particular have been working and earning all over the world for generations.

yeah but we created the commenwelth so its ort lol

May i say '' behaviour you so well point out can only be deemed as unacceptable living standards. Im sure this is not the thoughts and behaviour of all our foreign counterparts 'so why tie them with the same brush ' All i know is a life is a life and a family is precious. Anyone who wishes such personnel to turn back empty handed is also punishing that mans innocent family ! they arrived into this world as innocent as the next man and did not choose to be amongst conflict & deprivation...

only the standards for the working class foreign people the hight rollers are high roler no matter which country there from oes it aom lol

Your gonna have to get up here sooner rather than later as your vision of me is getting wider of the mark every day.;)

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I will pick you up in the jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag:cool:

he said he was getting ripped all the time yes thats bad they should be on the same rate but 99% of employers see nmw when they see foreigners but when they lie oer here there pockets of them and they all live together we parked our car at a car wash spot in layton when on ht eolympics and there was about 14 15 of them sleeping in the livingroom so gonna be chape to cook and live with 15 incomes maby there not all like that but most are thell scrim and save and doubble even quatruple there money when they go back home

yeah but we created the commenwelth so its ort lol

only the standards for the working class foreign people the hight rollers are high roler no matter which country there from oes it aom lol

Could you roll that one out in the queens english chief ! and ill reply :laugh:

Your gonna have to get up here sooner rather than later as your vision of me is getting wider of the mark every day.;)

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I will pick you up in the jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag:cool:

sort me protfolio out and ill be up tomoz lol
not got an image of you looking like prescott ahahahhahah

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Could you roll that one out in the queens english chief ! and ill reply :laugh:

i know i crnt spell any how and i type to fast come times and never read what av typed ow and got fat fingers so some time hit 2 or 3 buttons at a time lol youll get us to it the rest have had to :laugh:

You tell em marra.

Prescott, oh well beats Mike Baldwin.:embarrest:

mikebaldwin.jpg

ahahahah

It's like looking in the feking mirror.:sick:

Top Bottom