Fore front

I have had a CURRICULUM VITAE for about 20 years when forced into it by STUPID PEOPLE AT THE jobcentre who wouldnt beleive that a Scaffolder could get work by repuation.
I beleive that you are forced by the Dept of employment or whatever they are going by nowadays to have a CV done,so i would say that the vast majority of Scaffolders nowadays do have CVs.
Maybe if you asked the guys that went to Marras site for theirs and checked the refrences then this thread wouldnt have seen the light of Day;)

Mr stonedrose1

Thanks for taking the time to re write my comments in your very best English...As for just gathering CVs, let's be honest most scaffolerds don't have one and if they did it would be at least 50 pages due to all the contracts worked.

Mr. Generic 'Recruitment Consultant',

Your condescension is laughable, you exist as a mere parasitic leech, feeding off of your host, the working man.
You make disparaging remarks about using your 'best English' in some misplaced belief that you are somehow superior to the blue collar working man, being as you wear a £100 Top Man suit that you get your mother to iron for you every Sunday so that you can look like a gimpy version of Theo Pathitis in the 'Wolf of Wall Street' fantasy you've dreamt up for yourself.

Personally, I've never had the need for you and your kind that will, quite happily, take a significant mark-up on the labour of other men for the morally dubious practice of 'supplying' labour to a market that doesn't need your service.

You're showing yourself, quite transparently, for the patronising, puerile little piece of faecal matter we always knew you were.

A Forum Sponsor, no less.:eek::eek::eek:

Mr. Generic 'Recruitment Consultant',

Your condescension is laughable, you exist as a mere parasitic leech, feeding off of your host, the working man.
You make disparaging remarks about using your 'best English' in some misplaced belief that you are somehow superior to the blue collar working man, being as you wear a £100 Top Man suit that you get your mother to iron for you every Sunday so that you can look like a gimpy version of Theo Pathitis in the 'Wolf of Wall Street' fantasy you've dreamt up for yourself.

Personally, I've never had the need for you and your kind that will, quite happily, take a significant mark-up on the labour of other men for the morally dubious practice of 'supplying' labour to a market that doesn't need your service.

You're showing yourself, quite transparently, for the patronising, puerile little piece of faecal matter we always knew you were.

A Forum Sponsor, no less.:eek::eek::eek:

I take it all back the scots are the master race.............. Tooooooo many long words for me Peter very good reply mate I wondered why it took you a day or 2 to reply lol

Mr stonedrose1

Thanks for taking the time to re write my comments in your very best English...As for just gathering CVs, let's be honest most scaffolerds don't have one and if they did it would be at least 50 pages due to all the contracts worked.
1: It's rewrite, not re write.
2: It's scaffolders, not scaffolerds.

If you're going to comment about someone's very best English, be sure to reply using your own very best English.

Thank you.

Warning thread hijack-----/---------- did you get a start old fart?
Not yet, been away on family business past few days, only got back home this evening. Got an offer from Carbon60 so will give them a ring tomorrow and see what's happening.

Top Bottom