Eugene McGowan

Eugene was doing his foreman for Hertel in grangemouth. He retired about 2 years ago. They had to drag him off the site lol

Eugene was doing his foreman for Hertel in grangemouth. He retired about 2 years ago. They had to drag him off the site lol

Has Auld Elvis still got the green Celica?

hi have not been off shore since then working local less hrs years catching up ha ha . lost touch with everybody . hows the Caley Bar !

Worse than ever,some people call it the star wars bar because of the creatures that drink in it,came across your old mate Sanny heaps on a couple of jobs lately.

old boy

it looks like you,ve found eugine where abouts in toonheed did he come from
i,m a parly road man myself

lapta

Still trying to get in touch with Eugene, anybody have any ideas.

Try posting an advert in the Local Area Paper where hes retired.
Yellow Pages maybe if connected

1976 Loch Kishorn Yard we got a start up there after Sun advertisement Fergus & Haynes Scaffolders Wanted 250 pounds a week -started nights 4 months solid then went onto days,6 more months dropped a bollock & finished with F&H (Promise with Palmec)when Rig Ninian Central relocated F&H changed name to Seagull.
Was digging at several locations over that period -Gairloch -Poolewe -Torridon -Rangatira -Aardoch House all memorable occasions -never got on Isle of Sky or Howard Doris Camp.
One good memory when going on leave Free Bottle of grouse Courtesy of Fergie.
Met Eugene -Rab Fleming -Kelly Brothers -& a lot more Guys -Scots -Irish -Welsh -Brits.(Names ? Old Age memory affected).
Happy Days Hope you get in touch with ex kishorn Commando.

Last edited:
hi scaff i worked offshore with the 2 mcgowans dad and son in 86 for aberdeen scaff. dad retired son working on beach in glasgow? davy alex

Top Bottom