Estimating Gone Mad

Maybe the boy's will drop a fitting through the conservatory and when the house holder asks for his insurance details he will realise the gear was from Dale Farm and he should have got proper scaffs in.

Judging by some of the guys i work with, i think it already is, lol.

Registered Charity: #346574
Charity name: 'Give a Driftwood a job'.

name and shame em davo. nice one.
a 3 foot galvi sounds like it might be a useful bit of kit here.

its getting to the point where ya better shuttin gates until these f**kin idiots pack in an work starts to pick up, decent companies cant compete with kerbside scaffolds ltd!!!!! pay all ya insurance/operators licence/levy's....for these ***** to take piss ...........gettin more PISSED OFF as im writin this ...so im stoppin...thankyou

CHEAP!! 34 pound and 72 Pence a square ( 7.2 square in total )
we was going in 35 pound a square in the early 80's!!
Whats the access like around to the rear?

There just busy fools who cant keep going at them prices and all they can ever get is small house fronts , let them run there course. Only thing is they keep the prices down for genuine small firms .

There just busy fools who cant keep going at them prices and all they can ever get is small house fronts , let them run there course. Only thing is they keep the prices down for genuine small firms .

tend to agree with them being busy fools, we have a policy where we know we can't do much about it,and certainly won't take any work without profit in it, so let them get so much work they can't cope,haven't got the gear and have to hire,then lose the gear, and also can't afford the wages to pay the lads. We get our clients back eventually at the right price.Seen em come and seen em go over the last 25 yrs, problem is, one goes, and another bugger pops up. They are a bloody nuisance.

phillio the north east of england has been cut off from the rest of england since thatcher was in power and the miners strikes, we dont even have a fcukin motorway , its just one big wasteland , work is crap, investment is zero, wages are crap everything except toon toon black n white army is crap.

why do you think its pikie central around here and I take so many mind bending drugs at tea break . :nuts::mad::laugh:

Even the Women... they look like this:

0000147408.jpg

Ooooooh Ducky-Poo...?

Surely these prices are a joke..no man can be that desperate to work for 30 quid a day..i get at least 1200 for these type of jobs..under cutting is ruining our industry..a lot of greedy bustards out there..:mad:

Isnt the national minimum wage £6.08?
8 hours at £6.08 =£48.64
How do they get £30 a day...someone is taking the p1ss big time..

Its gotta be Cash and they are signing on , even then you gotta be one hungry fu cker to work for £30 a day

Top Bottom