Electric Spanners !!!

Your using it wrong!!!!!!

Not the first time he has heard that.;)

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

this day and age aom anything can happen mate:laugh:

There is a place for them even in the stations. Your day to day stuff, fair enough stick with a spanner. To be honest, if anyone told me I couldn't use mine I would go do something else, maybe Asda.

Oh well, they weren't paying digs anyway. Just need to fight tooth and nail to keep my Makita then.

never say never there a bit like the british barbaque i suppose ive always used charcoal but got a gas one last week lol!!! so never say never lol!!! but like i said aom on a earlier thread were did that plastic toothpaste exsractor go lol!!!

cant comment on these electric spanners but sorry guys have to go with kezafowler on this one!! if i turned up tomorow with one of theses inpact spanners or a electric spanners i would have the p!ss ripped out of me spanners a spanner seems these electric spanners or inpacts may be the future but i can honnestly say ive never come across one in all my years of scaffolding and if you turned up on a powerstation with one you would look stupid!! they may be the future but only on this forum from what i can see out there!!!!
They may be a bit awkward in some tight spots but if you was on price in a boiler or a big squarage job it would be the b ollox

The boilers was exactly what I had in mind Gary. They can also get you out of a tight spot as well though.

anything for a easier life gary i will be first to hold my hand up its 2013 so were see what happens as for them boilers leave them to the boiler crews lol!!

anything for a easier life gary i will be first to hold my hand up its 2013 so were see what happens as for them boilers leave them to the boiler crews lol!!
Dico do they still do boilers in tube these days ,I ernt well doing them they was allways a good price is it still the same

Dico do they still do boilers in tube these days ,I ernt well doing them they was allways a good price is it still the same

last 1 i see gary was at kingsnorth powerstation in 2007 lyndons were the outfit i believe!! they looked knackered but what a nice scaffold. last 1 i did was years ago was only young at littlebrook powerstation kent they were only small but you knew you did one

Top Bottom