CISRS training in India

R
Ifthings had been changed right at the beginning then you not have this issue.
This is because when they see one they associate another.
But in brief its no different to doctor training and being qualified and then wirking in the uk

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Qualifications are regulatored...to a government body and recognised

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Gives scaffs credit for what they deserve

Yes people do deserve recognition for there professions I fully agree. But don't you think it's a cover up so Rick can open up his own curry house at S&A?

What next forefront on the warpath when S&A labour agency starts?

Last edited:
In Saudi there is already a very competative training market and if they think that having a cisrs overseas card will mean anything unless the local prince /emires relative who heads that department will have the overall say.
Stella Fella did try and help me out while out there when i was Touting for business along the lines although better than CISRS/CITB BUT WE COULD NEVER COMPETES WITH THE PRICE OF THE LOCAL AUTHORISED TRAINERS;)

MOSELEY AND CO SHOULD BE BE LOOKING AFTER THE SCAFFOLDERS THEY PURPOSE TO REPRESENT IN GB,AS I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE GAME HERE IS READY FOR A BIG DOWNTURN IN THE PROSPECTS OF THE MEMBERS OF THE TRADE:mad:

Salutations Brother…

As we were cultivating enquiries from KSA, Georgia and Baku, Rick came up on the blind side and targeted India, its a funny old game old bean, win some lose some…

What ever way you cut it, its a bold move…

Its not clear wether an NVQ will run parallel with CISRS, I have asked the question and awaiting a reply…

Fraternal regards

Gar...

In Saudi there is already a very competative training market and if they think that having a cisrs overseas card will mean anything unless the local prince /emires relative who heads that department will have the overall say.
Stella Fella did try and help me out while out there when i was Touting for business along the lines although better than CISRS/CITB BUT WE COULD NEVER COMPETES WITH THE PRICE OF THE LOCAL AUTHORISED TRAINERS;)

MOSELEY AND CO SHOULD BE BE LOOKING AFTER THE SCAFFOLDERS THEY PURPOSE TO REPRESENT IN GB,AS I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE GAME HERE IS READY FOR A BIG DOWNTURN IN THE PROSPECTS OF THE MEMBERS OF THE TRADE:mad:

Spot on again happy you are on a roll! As we know whoever heads up a project can insist on scaffolding certs from kelloggs if he wants and whoever produces those will supply him an incentive in the form of a fat brown envelope.
And we know it is not limited to locals as others from the UK have been greatly involved as well.
As you rightly said Mosley and Co left the ECITB boys up the proverbial creek. Wonder what their incentive is for this little caper?

To replace the Secol lads who did not undertake the NVQ route and will have to undertake there training all over again.
Oh yes the ECITB saga all over again "Sold down the river"

I asked the Question and there is NO NVQ or equivalent attached or allied to the Overseas CISRS Scheme, therefore, there we will not be an influx of Indian Scaffolders to the EU in general and UK shores in particular any time soon…

They are enrolling on the NVQ then heading here for our Jobs!

Theres indian companies already here, One comp. called desi,one experienced scaff no ticket. Seen them at work and finished jobs pretty poor. Residential street bashers mainly. The only sector unregulated. Nasc trained indian scaffs on their way. jackpot here, 5 quid an hour lololo.

To replace the Secol lads who did not undertake the NVQ route and will have to undertake there training all over again.
Oh yes the ECITB saga all over again "Sold down the river"

The Cecol lads will be fine as they would have done their training before 1989. NVQ doesn't apply until after that. If you did it before then you are the same a s NVQ level 3

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

My source inside the CISRS tells me that it is the Assessed Route of Entry boys who will be targeted next as they didn't undertake any training on their weekend assessments effectively putting them in the same boat as the ECITB lads. Now there must be a good few thousand of them so a nice few quid to be gleaned from them by the CISRS. Should keep Mosley in foreign holidays for a while.

@ HSWT
Yip, I think that was the first overseas one ?, must be up and running now for circa 14 Years with Cape East and CISRS in partnership…looks like NASC have a Global influence now...

I asked the Question and there is NO NVQ or equivalent attached or allied to the Overseas CISRS Scheme, therefore, there we will not be an influx of Indian Scaffolders to the EU in general and UK shores in particular any time soon…
Not picking an argument here Garry, but how did Lithuanian scaffolders and eastern europeans get theirs to work in places like London or Manchester? Is there some QUALIFICATION that is equivelent to NVQ that is recognised by the HSE?
I know its a little off the beaten track but I am just being curious.

@ John

I only know that SVQ/NVQ is the preferred Qualification and is fast becoming a prerequisite by Clients for Positions in our Industry…

Re- Foreign Scaffolders working in the UK, they would require status quo Qualifications I would expect…

I am not sure if there is an equivalent of an SVQ/NVQ, nevertheless, the Client usually expects that Service Companies Supply not only Trained and Ticketed but NVQ'd as well…

LOL no need for hand bags at dawn John :eek:

Not picking an argument here Garry, but how did Lithuanian scaffolders and eastern europeans get theirs to work in places like London or Manchester? Is there some QUALIFICATION that is equivelent to NVQ that is recognised by the HSE?
I know its a little off the beaten track but I am just being curious.

I would assume that they carried out their training within the UK as there is no equivalent. Of course, they may just be blagging it like so many others.

@ John

LOL no need for hand bags at dawn John :eek:

Heh heh wasnt prepared to go THAT far...:nuts:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I would assume that they carried out their training within the UK as there is no equivalent. Of course, they may just be blagging it like so many others.
Yes the latter of your statement more the likely considering the time it takes to get through the correct procedure our own scaffolders have to go through.

Last edited:
Thing is John, a lot of the eastern europeans I know done and paid for their own training.Some I know told me they saved their money for various courses. That or stay as a lab. Fair play. For foreigners prepared to work,to them the streets of london are paved with gold.

Yes I believe London and the south-east has a shortage of skilled labour, specially scaffolders. I never actually fancied it, even though I generally work away and have relatives that live down the smoke.

Maybe the fact that all the major infrastructure investment is in landan should be looked at.thats part of the reason the antibritish yes vote got such an amount of votes.:mad:

Top Bottom