CISRS Scaffolders Required across South East

You will need to phone 01256 866000 and the reception will take all your details. Please state you have come through the forum and that you make it clear you are willing to travel.

A contracts manager will then call you to discuss terms etc and let you know what sites we have. From looking at the map though you are a fair distance from the bulk of our work. Would you travel or stay locally?

Thanks to everyone who has contacted reference the opportunities we have, it's not enough, we still need more men so if you're looking for a start in the Hampshire/Berkshire area for long runs of work then phone 01256 866000 and register your interest.

We have started 4 men off these forums already...

Thanks to everyone who has contacted reference the opportunities we have, it's not enough, we still need more men so if you're looking for a start in the Hampshire/Berkshire area for long runs of work then phone 01256 866000 and register your interest.

We have started 4 men off these forums already...

Good to see some forum members getting a start. Would be interesting to know how many members actually get jobs that are posted on the forum. Maybe guys who get a start can say so and then tell others how its going?

Good to see some forum members getting a start. Would be interesting to know how many members actually get jobs that are posted on the forum. Maybe guys who get a start can say so and then tell others how its going?
Good idea, I found employment in Dubai/Russia through the forum - thanks Teeside.
Only wish it was Algeria

Another start for a forum member this morning, fancy a long run of work that will carry you through to Christmas? Looking for something post Olympics?

For immediate starts in Hampshire/Berkshire and Dorset phone 01256 866000

To staresy

I'm looking for a guy in Aldershot for a month, if you're Tunbridge way then you're not a million miles away from it, it's a basic job at £12.75 on cuplock, I know it's not a great rate if you're Part 2+ but if you want to give it a go or know someone who would be up for it, please could you get in touch on

Cheers,

Dom

Edit: I am now working with ForeFront Scaffold Solutions - to reach me or to find out about current or upcoming jobs, please dial 01709 376386.

Last edited:
If you're willing to go to Aldershot then we'd have something for you on tube & fitting at a more appealing rate...

@Champion Scaffolding,

I can put you in touch with some of our good guys if you're still looking. London/South West/South East/Midlands/Manchester/Scotland.

Cheers,

Dom

Edit: I am now working with ForeFront Scaffold Solutions - to reach me or to find out about current or upcoming jobs, please dial 01709 376386.

Last edited:
Hello scott you still looking if so me darren peckham and norman kettlewell are looking for some work ?.

Top Bottom