CBI Gorgon Manning Up

As HSWT says you need to have your Australian advanced scaffold ticket, work at heights, msic card, pass the medical, do your rope rescue & sea survival as well as all the online training they throw at you.

You will need to have a PR visa or be eligible to work in oz, young persons working visas are not accepted
& 457's are no longer accepted.

Look here:

CBI Constructors Pty Ltd - Gorgon Jobs - Official recruitment site for the Gorgon Project

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You don't need the MSIC card except for docks etc. Jetties usually once they become commissioned but this could have changed.
The 457 visa is still available although they are tightening up and going back to the skilled professionals it was originally aimed at. Unfortunately scaffolders are considered unskilled manual labourers in Oz. I actually got another 457 visa a year ago but turned the job down as couldn't agree terms. Regretted it ever since!!
Still think the young persons visa is about but it is intended really for backpackers.
As for criminal records I just put down Agadoo.

What exactly is a PR visa? I'm having a nightmare getting on any big jobs for Bechtel etc because of this visa situation, even with the 457 your ******.

7 day inspections?

Sounds like a high windage/vibration area?

Top Bottom