Cant wear shorts rule

Mandatory up here boy's, were not gay or owt the chicks luv it.:love:

youve got a fecking cheek the phillipines your probably cutting around in a sarong with some palm leaves made into a hat.
and GM we dont play shinty in glasgow AOM from cambeltown in the county of Argyle.i take it that now the algeria threads run its course its lets be racist towards the Scots time. :eek:

Daftscaff, let the children have their fun and use the widespread ignorance to your advantage. The more they think we have heather growing out our ears, roamin in the gloamin with our kilts round our ears the more we can continue to grow from strength to strength unabated.;)

fkn 'A'

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Fkn TOSS THE CABER LOL

Ive never been a fan of shorts, but to be fair, cant they let us sign a disclaimer or something on each job we get inducted on?

They simply cannot do that Jason, you are not allowed to opt out of health and safety regardless what you sign. It works both way's, it's not the first time I have been asked by a client to do something that wasn't right and he got the same answer.

Having loads of complaints at work from everyone about this, me included.

Rolled the end of my work trousers up to try cool down. Looked like a clown but soon the entire site was doing it and the agents went round telling everyone to pull them down. Very annoyed about that, the rule is "No shorts", not "you may not roll up items of clothing".

The rules should be interpreted as they are written, not as how someone wishes to interpret them.

I am sick of this. And I'm sick of moaning and no action.

Stewart do you want me to chase this to it's source?

haha, what a site that would be.:laugh:

Are they the A-Team ones?:love:

haha, aye kung foo panda,:eek: you will blind us all with your awesomeness.:laugh:

Didn't even know awesomeness was a word till it came up on the spell check.:embarrest:

Isn't there an e-petition to take this to the top haha

Wouldn't get enough signatures, and at best some irrelevant people would be forced to debate on something they cared nothing for.

There's other ways....

If we all turned up in PE Teacher Ron Hills,with Skintight Bulge,no doubt shorts would be back in Demand!

Be careful lads your messing with a man that was trained by the panda :push:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fukHoLqoP28&feature=related]Kung Fu Panda - Kung Fu Fighting - YouTube[/ame]

haha, I thought the Panda was as funny as.:laugh::laugh:

not really a problem around here for getting at you for wearing short althow 1 companie saftey man get wond up about it and you simply say ow **** marra i forgot didnt know i was on here to day wnt do it again marra i make sure you dont next day well am never on the same site for 2 days marra cut us some slack. think he just likes telling people off and can not be arsed wid the paper work lol been in 3/4 today and nothing said, on a site in london lad called hansen came in with a bright pair of orange backet ball pants there were just like sweat pants wid lodza hole on another wya round it is get an old pair of trakkysd the 1;s with white netting in cut the trakky bottoms off but leave the netting they crnt say fek all look like a wally but least ya nakers arnt fosterign

Top Bottom