Buzzard Enhancement

Celticbhoy

They come in handy for P.T. extra's work in the Johnny Depp Pirates of the Caribbean Films :nuts:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Mannie

I posted a few pic of the underdeck 2000 on the Forum a while age---aye, they were heavy c*nts A things eh, the Industry never realy took to them, Ricky tried to promote them on his own, up-set some people, SO they bad mouthed the fitting and the Operators would not touch it, so it sank without trace ( Neptune Scaffolding ) exept the one I posted on here :laugh:

Underdeck 2000

Attachments

• STA60008.jpg
    STA60008.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 15
  • STA60009.jpg
    STA60009.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
  • STA60570.jpg
    STA60570.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 12
  • STA60571.jpg
    STA60571.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
was filmed last year in greenwhich a mile along the road from me you want to have seen the student chicks in town everynight hunting the bold johhny,phew lol.

Underdeck 2000

We done a job under the hatch on the TLP. They put a load down the hatch on the crane, rig heaved, load went sideways and hit the dropper and knocked the UD2000 off the beam. They were ok if you had the bolts on top cos then you could tie wi a butt and a gravlock to the other side of the beam. But really the Gravlock was a better fitting. UD2000 had its uses i admit, but it was hated. The double bolt was a joke as well. Anybody who didnt know would end up just jacking the jaws apart. Was ashame for Ricky cos he was convinced it was the be all and end all. The end came when we put one on the shelf in his toilet complete wi polystyrene cup and his toothbrush. All it was good for, toothbrush holder.

Top Bottom