Blackpool Tower

Money, id take 130's just to have the experiance on that job. But 150 sounds good as well.

Good on you mate suppose its not all about money personally id take the hop ups be a bit high up there for a part one like myself

I've worked at sum daft heights, its just the fact of being on one of britains landmarks. I tried for the forth road bridge but didnt get any joy....bast.erds...lol

brother worked on there 2 maby 3 years ago for a company called mp marines obvusly cress now have the contract he had a few crakcing photos. how does that work couse fek stripping it for another firm to erect it again lol

Roy C H U B B Y Brown

The reason I've been putting some of the photos of my youth on here is I've been browsing through My Autobiography COMMON AS MUCK! And I came across these photo's which I've not seen in ages! And all I can say is.. I'm a fuckin good lookin ****! Haha! This was Dad and me in Blackpool, it cost 2 shillings to sit on a scooter and have yr photo taken!

1453248_10151822955179005_1535015170_n.jpg

brother worked on there 2 maby 3 years ago for a company called mp marines obvusly cress now have the contract he had a few crakcing photos. how does that work couse fek stripping it for another firm to erect it again lol

Crest have done the bulk of the work as MP made such a bad job of it.

Was that your kid? lol

I'd rather do anything than move hop ups personally, 150 a day or not that is one of the worst jobs in scaffolding, very happy working up there, good rates too.

8 lifts

living in bpool iv had the pleasure ov watching that work of art going up on a daily basis ,but the top 8 lifts went up faster than iv ever seen a scaffold erected every credit to the boys topjob :toung:

Top Bottom