Big rucks at my new job!!!!

Why not just finish the day moving it along instead of losing money?

Steveo I understand your point,but never forget the man with the money controls the game. Good luck for tomorrow.

Yeah i understand what your saying, but at the time I was fu*king fuming mate. If he didn't come to the job and start giving it all that trying to blame me for the mistake, I may of done that if he admitted he made the mistake. I'm not a person that will jump whenever any top brass of a firm says so. I've always been like that and I ain't gonna change for anyone mate. I not to bothered if I lose this job as I've had more job offers since. I will see how it pans out tomorrow morning.

Yes I have indeed

They were ok, not shy on getting rid of blokes when work drys up

Havant when they were in wickham when mr Brooke's was still there, was doing loads on that council contract they had

How about you

Yeah I work in the Havant branch before they moved, you must know my good mate Steve leworthy?

Oh right when was you last there then i left about 3 years ago. Did anyone tell you about the bloke that fell through a roof and done his shoulder in

Yep I did head about that
Was that you?

My brothers mark and lee were on there before me, I was there for around 6 months a couple of years ago

Yeah it was I'm dashy your one of the bones then haha small world geez

Yer small world chap

Mark and lee are on liddiards I work for a firm out of Essex

Is leeworthy still on gildans?

Na he's not mate, me and Steve was on there but he left and went with brooksie on NJS. I was sposed to going on there but I ain't heard nothing yet. Don't think I will anyway mate coz ive heard there sh*t.

Top Bottom