best/worst system scaffold

Was it a thinner gauge and the brace was funny, already fitted at the top and you had to plumb it like a hanger?

Got It One Alister,Thats The System Not Thought Out At All, The Boards Were Like Heavier Youngmans, All Split And Twisted, Horrible To Use.

Agreed, I remember as a young boy doing house bashing on my jack the salesman called in to see the firm I worked at and showed them a video of how to erect it. They called me in to show me the video which showed 5 men kicking it off on a level car park then asked me to go on a muddy site half way up a fekin mountain and do the same. I spent a good 3 minutes with it and threw the lot the rest of the way down the same mountain. As far as I know it's still there.:embarrest:

You Should Have Asked The Jcb To Dig A Big Hole Then Shoved The Lot In The Hole, Covered It Up And Got Proper Scaffolding To Do The Job.

It's all w*nk.. may be fast, brickies may love it, but fcuking stuff gives you headaches from bashing the sh*t.

like it or loathe it system scaffold is not going away.
straight runs any system will work but even house bashing is becoming a nightmare with that shiit,with all the ins and out in new build houses nowadays.
as already mentioned the demo videos are always in nice carparks with good weather conditions.

Its Like Any Scaffold, We Have Had This Discusion Many Times On The Forum And I Have To Agree With You, Its Not Going Away. I Saw A Thread Called The System Card Will Be The Main Card. Up Here Its That Way Now Most Scaffolders Now Go Through As System Scaffolders, Wrong But Thats What The Big Boys (Harsco And Interserve) Are Doing They Are Meant To Be The Market Leaders But Personally I Think They Have Fekked Our Industry.

i started out with gkn,and have extensively worked with SGB andf have never been asked for a system card,harsco were advertising in glasgow recently and no mention of the system cuplok or other was ever mentioned.
Scaffold training should cover every aspect of scaffolding.Tube and fitting is the paramount and anything that excludes it is second class,and demeaning our trade.

:eek:kwikstage,cuplok,turner plus 8, d.s.l kwikstage , plettac, haki:eek:
whats the best/worst?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

is haki even a system or the fuckin new zealand dance , what the **** is haki , did i make that up

All of it is sh1t.

well said Old Scaff it all feckin pure sheite...feckin System Installers :nuts:

Incoming fire wheres mi flack jacket :p

Top Bottom