Beams up right way?

Cassis, you do not have to work exactly to the millimetre with T&F. As long as you make your connection within 300mm of the KP no probs! I.e. oh, my standard falls on the edge of that drain........move it!! ( you can't do that with system.........you have to work out the job exactly before turning up on site!)

I'm an adv scaff mate.. 31 years, however, you must not use much system ??

you can alter bay sizes easily, adjust the size whithin reason to what you want, from 18" to 10ft..... the drain would be no problem, i thought the same until I came here...

ok.. so your 7ft bay ( system ) hit on a drain cover.... put a 4ft bay in to get round the drain then carry on with your 7ft bays...

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

great thread this Steve.. and no ones started calling anyone a **** yet either..lol

if not many lifts on top,float leg using collar only and pull back with brace to other standard.

I'm an adv scaff mate.. 31 years, however, you must not use much system ??

you can alter bay sizes easily, adjust the size whithin reason to what you want, from 18" to 10ft..... the drain would be no problem, i thought the same until I came here...

I think we are getting confused here. T&F has an inbuilt tolerance when you install it. I.e. as long as you load bearing connections are within 300mm of the KP......you can move standards, edgers, braces & transoms to overcome any misjudgement!.........I know you can easily change bay sizes, if you have those materials with you. However, you cannot move a brace away from the rosette/connection point by 300mm, nor the standard, ledger or transoms.

Yes, I've done a bit of T&F & system mate.

ok.. so your 7ft bay ( system ) hit on a drain cover.... put a 4ft bay in to get round the drain then carry on with your 7ft bays...

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

great thread this Steve.. and no ones started calling anyone a **** yet either..lol

I am not out of work and I call who I want by what I want. What you see see with me is how it is. I don't do bullshitting text book Charlie's. I deal in scaffolding, nothing else and yes my company does believe in common sense and will argue all day log with these ****s

My life is within training but if you wanna talk sense then contact me.

if not many lifts on top,float leg using collar only and pull back with brace to other standard.

Thanks system, you can also install a span beam ( the right way up! :D) and put to affix the puncheons & install many lifts on top.

I bet I could turn wummer into bummer if I had to. I have now seen some of his jobs this guy is **** hot and I hate to admit it. Thanks for the pm wummer.

Bedtime , I,ve got to go alter some fecking beams in the morning :D

Good night gents...........!! :D

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I bet I could turn wummer into bummer if I had to. I have now seen some of his jobs this guy is **** hot and I hate to admit it. Thanks for the pm wummer.

My pleasure & thank you for those kind words Steve! Good night mate! :D

I think we are getting confused here. T&F has an inbuilt tolerance when you install it. I.e. as long as you load bearing connections are within 300mm of the KP......you can move standards, edgers, braces & transoms to overcome any misjudgement!.........I know you can easily change bay sizes, if you have those materials with you. However, you cannot move a brace away from the rosette/connection point by 300mm, nor the standard, ledger or transoms.

Yes, I've done a bit of T&F & system mate.

Dont want to fall out mate.. but it just sounds to me like you may not have experienced too much system work, yes like I saoid earlier you need a lot of components, but theres not much you can't do with it... I took 2 legs out of a 6 lift system tower 2 week back, because thet needed to lift covers the legs were sat on, if your experienced enough you can virtually do anything with it...

you can actually if within 12"
( 300mm ) move a brace and replace it with a tube and swivels...

If you moved the trannie and ledger away from the rossette,,, the leg would fall over..lol...

Yes night gents. I'll look on the other feedback in regards of this tomorrow and maybe joebag will be allowed a curfu from his mammy and daddy as it it will be fright night. Looking like this is thread for bonfire night. Pls designers stops hiding and give some feedback and grow some balls. You are being made a laughing stock at the minute so come on NASC what's your statement in this? I think people deserve an answer.

I wont mention alloy beams again: we covered everything

There is a question about the chain quality? no we will do it some other time

Good thread

Dont want to fall out mate.. but it just sounds to me like you may not have experienced too much system work, yes like I saoid earlier you need a lot of components, but theres not much you can't do with it... I took 2 legs out of a 6 lift system tower 2 week back, because thet needed to lift covers the legs were sat on, if your experienced enough you can virtually do anything with it...

you can actually if within 12"
( 300mm ) move a brace and replace it with a tube and swivels...

If you moved the trannie and ledger away from the rossette,,, the leg would fall over..lol...

Cassie. U left Sheffield enjoy the box sections over there. Damo is doing good and go back to your proper username.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Ian@simian could I have your thoughts on this subject please. I could do with another trainer/H&S voice on this matter please or am I talking S hit?

Cassie. U left Sheffield enjoy the box sections over there. Damo is doing good and go back to your proper username.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Ian@simian could I have your thoughts on this subject please. I could do with another trainer/H&S voice on this matter please or am I talking S hit?

Box sections ?? lmfao

don't know damo well mate.. proper user name ?? if they made it easy to get your original name sent I would.. like trying to get into thee CIA pal...lol

Top Bottom