Basic Scaffs and labourers wanted for tank project in Falkland Islands.

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Basic Scaffs and labourers wanted for tank project in Falkland Islands.

4-6 weeks work building haki.

Scaffs £20 per hour and labourers £15 per hour.

Job is on military base and all food and accommodation is provided.

Flight out will be on 7th January.

Criminal record check will have to be carried out and if you have anything in the last 5 years you would not be eligible.

Send cv to craig.stephen65@yahoo.co.uk

do you supply thermal underwear and can you share the billet with female soldiers or for some may prefer male soldiers and do you get free alcohol and do you do free excursions to argentina for a weekend break

do you supply thermal underwear and can you share the billet with female soldiers or for some may prefer male soldiers and do you get free alcohol and do you do free excursions to argentina for a weekend break

Thermal underwear SCC ? It is the middle of summer in Stanley. I did hear it is tax free and they provide economy flights.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Wasn't there a job advertised in Algeria before that had a yahoo address? Still I am sure some people are already queuing at the Falkland Islands embassy in The Strand to get their visas.

hello hswt hope you had a good one heres one chappie wont be doing any queuing are you back in the uk or trapped in the Philippines stuck on the beach drinking cocktails from a coconut shell aahh right for some.
ps I heard matty was working from home due to him seeing his friend fall in Rotterdam but you here so many rumours and everything always gets exaggerated in our trade well heres wishing you a happy new year scc.

@ V…aye, yer right…let the spanners do the talking :cool:

Must say…20 Sovs an Hr hardly covers it…would be okay for a young gun looking for adventure :nuts:…and something for the CV...

hello hswt hope you had a good one heres one chappie wont be doing any queuing are you back in the uk or trapped in the Philippines stuck on the beach drinking cocktails from a coconut shell aahh right for some.
ps I heard matty was working from home due to him seeing his friend fall in Rotterdam but you here so many rumours and everything always gets exaggerated in our trade well heres wishing you a happy new year scc.

Happy New Year to you SCC. Stuck in the Philippines I am afraid.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

@ HSWT…aye, I heard they looking for 6 Scaffs PMSL...

6 quality scaffs I heard Garry.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

"Ill decide where i work and ill decide when i go and ill decide who i work for.
The man has my CV and my details... if i get a green light, then all good, if not ill continue doing what im doing in Philippines..

I would like to give working away a go and thats a much known fact that ive never hidden.
But im not going to lose any sleep over it, either way. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never fails to amuse hey.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

My spanner does my talking on site Garry [emoji12]

Wait till i get out there... they'll be some pukka videos then.

perhaps on this thread if the job advertisement gave a clue on what hrs the boys will be working Iam currently on a base and you can only do 5 days aweek on a 12 hr shift 2nd week reduced hrs to fall in line with the eu working directive it would be a long way to travel to sit in your billet flicking one of the cuff until the old gism looks like tatty water.

Enjoy the rag chicks there it's ******* cold I was there this time 2008 and it's there summer right now. Go to Stanley enjoy the incestry and the gym is really good there

anyone else had problems getting theyr email to send to that adress?

Anyone have a direct contact number for this job?

Would be ideal.

Cheers

Sounds a good wee number for anyone daft enough to go half way round the world for **** money just to say they were there.:eek:
I will apply anyway as I'm daft and like saying I WAS THERE;)

happyhuge its got fcuk all to do with you wether people want to go half way round the world or not,may be sh1t money to you but maybe not too others,you sounded like a total tool there

Top Bottom