Basic inspection course

Any reason you went for the scaff supervisors course instead of the smsts

Supervisors ticket i still have not looked at the smsts although i probably will

Just read it they are similar but CISRS is a lot more scaffolding orientated where as SMSTS seems to be for various trades in General, maybe southern knows a bit more

don't need to be a scaffolder to take it, says there are no prerequisites and yes its a gold card

Edit

Just read this on CISRS

The holder of this card has successfully
completed the CISRS 5 Day Supervisors
course, the content is similar to SMSTS
(Site Manager Safety Training Scheme)
but scaffold specific and covers Health
and Safety Legislation, Performance
standards, Employment basics,
Supervisory Skills, Commercial essentials.
Delegates are required to sit a
written test on each subject and also
submit a project which contributes to
the overall assessment.

Iv just finished with a firm to get out of northern ireland and go e with a agency and what?? I'm earning arnt I? No big deal who pays my wages.. ur probably the biggest arse kisser on your firm

sorry missed this bit

Potential, newly appointed or existing supervisors with at least 5 years experience in the scaffolding industry.

Doesn't ask for tickets though

Hi bobby-just to claify tbh u dont need to be a scaffolder or have experiance for either course...
The cisrs supervisors tckt is a gold one & is specific to our industry & quite an easy course - dont know anyone thats failed lol a lot of sites are actually stating that they want @ least 1 of these to a crew.
The smsts or site managers safety training scheme is something else altogether & is the 1st run on the ladder for a h& s qual such as nebosh or iosh. 5 x intensive days wiv ur head in the books followed by an exam that you can fail on.this is for the construction industry in general not just scaffolding - site agents for example are sposed to av it....& when done through the citbs other agents courses can lead to a black card being issued, but you dont see many about as most guys just display there cert in the office instead

opps sorry proscsff we seem to have written @ the same time lol

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I'm in Cardiff now old boy... I was never on the docks your thinking. . And the ones who brag about this and that normally got nothing sat smoking roll ups!!!! I'm sound with my 3 bed semi payin my mortgage new may I add and my paid for 2011 plate merc.. god I wish I was u......

Its just a couple of days ago on a previous thread thats where u said u were but i can see that since then youve gone to cardiff & are now planning a trip to simian- u really get around..that merc of yours must be well high on the mileage lol....oh & i dont smoke ...well unless its a fat juicy coccck then thats a differnt thread:embarrest:

Last edited:
Iv just finished with a firm to get out of northern ireland and go e with a agency and what?? I'm earning arnt I? No big deal who pays my wages.. ur probably the biggest arse kisser on your firm

Last time I checked southernpoofter owns his firm:nuts::embarrest:

Hi daz lol is there a black cisrs card? It seems a lot to take in but as I've no personal ambition to get in to the office scaffolding wise don't think it would be for me BUT obviously a man like yourself and plenty others on here in the office with all these tickets you should be sorted for life in theory so sounds well worth doing

You never know what life will throw at you next and it does get harder the older you get so having tickets for a backup plan is well worth getting.

Lol @ bobby....i wish m8 -3 days in the office would still mean another 3 pullin the trigger lol but tbh startin to leave a lot more of it to my boy now.
You say that about the office but give it a few more winters on the tools & ur be begging for a supervisors job lol;)

Guaranteed i won't only the nebosh route when the time comes and as proscaff said having a few tickets behind yer is logical I've got some great nebosh learning material saved thanks to Mr Adams and Mr weaverbix as well as others for the future but really because of you Mr jinxinator I'm concentrating on the p2 and poss Lucas handy for weekend sit seems

A site and a dock between both in Cardiff but not The dock with the Rigg in like you was thinking. ... I was with a firm from derry. The car is on my drive sweetheart I use planes. I was just thinking any chance of using ur helicopter please Branson? ????

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I mean belfast

your a lying k.unt thought you was working for a company in Belfast and travelling to derry which one is it you lying k.unt you cant help yourself can you dogsb.llocks

Read back u cock end. Derry firm belfast work.. their's no work in derry

I take it that cos u used the term sweetheart your warming to me:love:
I havent got a helicopter but i do have a PPL but no plane either...well not yet as am looking into a part share.

I'm falling for you... does this mean wen u get ya plane u will take me in it please? I will sit on ya knee!!!!

Top Bottom