Ballistic Nylon V Leather??

Iv got some cheap 'leather effect' cardboard belts and frogs I'm tryin to shift, £40 with spanner and level.

Not sold many yet (can't think why). Think I'm going to launch a new halal leather belt, they'll be massive in the middle east.

Oooops... seem to have wandered into the wrong thread... Just saw the thread title, was curious that there was no mention of rubber or PVC in the options :embarrest:

Had my nylon belt 4yrs now and I have inserts in my frogs still going strong but the adjusting of them can be a pain at times.Loads lighter though

Big Rig and little rig out for the day.
ATT000304.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Leather is best.

i always thought the nylon ones look gay as fook . like a femenine superheros accessory belt. it always seems to be the chancers with too much time and money on there hands that wear them.i m trying to remember a good scaffolder wearing one and i cant . just a bunch of raging homos ............................................................anyone playing

Can see why little rig is doing 7x12's, judging by the picture he needs the scaff step to put in the ledger. Though he looks cool with that tache.

Here is Tubular technitian in his pulling pants.
ATT000242.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

And not to be outdone, up steps Tony scaffs dont scare.
ATT000397.jpg

FFS I've created a monster. Ask a simple question and all manner of kinky ******** turn up along with seriously dodgy pictures :laugh:

Top Bottom