back again!! :)

i always feel sorry for guys who let themselves end up with no money,nights out etc i must have got a good women cause im happy as larry and we both come and go with each other and im with her 9years this week!

whats he called ? Lol

go gay like me wayne iam the only gay in the village and the only gay on the forum thats proud to be what iam gay is way forward wayne

Russ are you gay by any chance? Lol!

Although I have no problem with your sexual orientation... gonny keep that tae yerself?

i always feel sorry for guys who let themselves end up with no money,nights out etc i must have got a good women cause im happy as larry and we both come and go with each other and im with her 9years this week!

No way are you as happy as Larry jiggaman.
A few years ago I got talking to an Englishman in Bangkok. He told me he had a small company in England which he sold for several million pounds and that he lived in a penthouse apartment and spent his days drinking, sunbathing and shagging. His name was Larry. So now whenever someone tells me they are as happy as Larry I say "I don't fecking think so!!"

No way are you as happy as Larry jiggaman.
A few years ago I got talking to an Englishman in Bangkok. He told me he had a small company in England which he sold for several million pounds and that he lived in a penthouse apartment and spent his days drinking, sunbathing and shagging. His name was Larry. So now whenever someone tells me they are as happy as Larry I say "I don't fecking think so!!"

got talking to a bloke in bangKOK...... might have set yourself up there mate lol, hadnt heard that saying in a while but actually heard it couple of weeks ago wished he waited till this week to say it i would have peed myself :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom