Any one know these guys

Dennis is still in Southend not with SGB any more and Terry reteired 18 months ago MarkReagan his son is still with sgb now Harsco) @Victoria station I heard

Got hold of Terry the other night, been nearly 30 years but were chatting like it was yesterday, so thanks to all, especially Sun XV.
He gave me news on some of the others, 2 are sadly gone (Ian Dawe & Mickey Boyle). Dennis Rigg is at Benchmark running the olympic village so might be able to track him down through that.
Keep looking though guys.

I'm trying to make contact with any of the scaffs below. I worked with them and others in the North Sea 30 years ago.

Rick Kakari (maidstone)
Denis Rigg (southend)
Terry Reagan (southend)
Dickie Fleet (erith)
Ron Nodding (teeside)
Ian Dawe aka Dr john davidson (morecombe)
Mickey(?) Boyle (glasgow)

Just wanted to touch base with some of them and swap stories.

I remember Ian dawe fromthe hook-up on the FULMAR alpha must have beenaround 81-82 John Okeefe was also there

I'm trying to make contact with any of the scaffs below. I worked with them and others in the North Sea 30 years ago.

Rick Kakari (maidstone)
Denis Rigg (southend)
Terry Reagan (southend)
Dickie Fleet (erith)
Ron Nodding (teeside)
Ian Dawe aka Dr john davidson (morecombe)
Mickey(?) Boyle (glasgow)

Just wanted to touch base with some of them and swap stories.
I remember Terry, Dennis and Dickie from the hook ups in the north sea, especially the North Cormorant. I havnt seen them for over 20 years now.Mickey Boyle died over 25 years ago in Glasgow.

i should have dennis riggs number if any former mates need it,hes on benchmark always says hes retiring nice fellah.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

also terry ogradys number as im mates with his lad.

i should have dennis riggs number if any former mates need it,hes on benchmark always says hes retiring nice fellah.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

also terry ogradys number as im mates with his lad.

I speak to Dennis Riggs brother Barry quite regularly as he lives in Philippines too.

Can Toggers boy have a punch up like his old man??

Top Bottom