Another Impact Wrench thread.

Couldn't disagree more with both of you. What's wrong, frightened to try it in case you both like it?

id put my 9" against any iw or whatever anne summers calls them i would go so far as to say i would breack the pansys that use them as well

i apologise for the anger in my post i am sounding like someone else but with the happenings in the citadel i feel i may be excused this once ;)

Aye it wis but fur aw you soft southerners here is a translation.

Dear boy, I find your assessment of the situation a trifle biased and feel you may have either exaggerated or over estimated your ability to complete the task at hand.:cool:

Or in Dutch, naw ye widny.

fuckin impact wrench , its a fuckin drill , is it not, no fuckin way , dont care how much it aids production , i aint walking about with a fuckin drill , if thats an impact wrench then im a fuckin tubular engineer , hmm.

id put my 9" against any iw or whatever anne summers calls them i would go so far as to say i would breack the pansys that use them as well

i apologise for the anger in my post i am sounding like someone else but with the happenings in the citadel i feel i may be excused this once ;)

9 inch? Talking about the length of your Stabila Level? ;)

Top Bottom