and it's a good night from him.

Been watching your posts for quite a bit now. But never got the pleasure of meeting or working with you. But I wish you all the best for the future mate.;)

If i hadn't read the first post i'd have thought something bad would had happened, but far from it. All the stress has gone, you've got your life back, whatever you choose to do your going to be doing something that doesn't continue to cripple you and i know money isn't everything, but without sounding crude, you must be in a decent place with the old beer tokens to take a decision like this, so all i can say is you Jammy Bugger! oh and good luck with what ever you choose to do, i'm sure you'll make a positive impact with what ever it is pal.

Ha ha, thanks copper. That's pretty much what I'm hoping.

after having communications with aom the truth has came out the reason for the sale of aom scaffold services is he felt his crown on the scaffolders forum wa sunderthreat by two aka bobby and scaffy and they onyl way to keep his crown as to put even more time and effot in to the forum which he could not do with having aom's so you better watch out bobby and scaffy his gunning for you with the west wing all geared up for battle lol all the best al marra

after having communications with aom the truth has came out the reason for the sale of aom scaffold services is he felt his crown on the scaffolders forum wa sunderthreat by two aka bobby and scaffy and they onyl way to keep his crown as to put even more time and effot in to the forum which he could not do with having aom's so you better watch out bobby and scaffy his gunning for you with the west wing all geared up for battle lol all the best al marra

Half right me old marra I'm light years away den tho may pass him by the end of the year ;)

Your only king for so long, eventully the king dies and the young ones take over.
Keep going al cos im gunning you down.....lol lol

Your only king for so long, eventully the king dies and the young ones take over.
Keep going al cos im gunning you down.....lol lol

Den we/ you have a up and coming challenger in Jeff watts he's pushing along very nicely we'll wait till he gets his first thousand then do him :laugh:

Been watching your posts for quite a bit now. But never got the pleasure of meeting or working with you. But I wish you all the best for the future mate.;)

HAY BACK OFF.......THERES ONLY ROOM FOR ONE STALKER.
And to get that title you need to follow joebags posts and then post straight after him...

hi joe....lol lol

Den we/ you have a up and coming challenger in Jeff watts he's pushing along very nicely we'll wait till he gets his first thousand then do him :laugh:

Got 1000 the other day. Where was my fanfare? Not even a solitary trumpet. It only took me three years :(

Always a shaky time when you make a decision of this size with the effect and implications that it will have on your future. I have no doubt that within a few weeks you will have found your next step you will take it and be glad you chose to make the change now. Good luck whatever road you choose.

Top Bottom