Ah it's deleted again

I think vllb nailed him to the wall, I do have an understanding as running a job goes as ive just stepped up myself and the fookin mida and stress involved, also the fact you have to be claire fookin raynor, but I also try to bring as little ego to it as possible wheras gibbs comes across as a right no it all,,,,,he started a thread telling blokes how to not use the forum for work,,, all that along with the handbags hardness screams of insecurity to me as to a lot of others,,,, think hes been found out ;)

Basically gerry pal.
Chris and jason have trading blows, over an original portfolio thats been filled in and offered to another forum member to help him out ( no names). And its just taken off to offering to punch each others teeth down the back of each others throat.
Just a shame you missed it from the start, i hope it gets reinstated for everyones benefit...lol

That's wrong. Knobhead Jason Gibbs
(The Grass) sent me a lovely pm a few days earlier because he took exception to being called said Knobhead.

Aye, a selection of cold meats...Im getin the munches...

Wers dat feckin skins Man...

G̶P̶S̶ ̶Z̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶v̶i̶s̶o̶r̶ Ex GPS Zonal Supervisor

(The Grass) sent me a lovely pm a few days earlier because he took exception to being called said Knobhead.

Jason-Gibbs said:
One day im gonna see you and your tw@t of a mate Chris Ball up town and im gonna bust your jaw's wide open.

Keep an eye out.
You ******* prick.

Ahhh thats right, forgot you mentioned that chris. But come on if someone cant take being called a knobhead every now and then, then he should realy start to learn to grow a thick skin and stop crying to mods to get threads deleated......boo hoo fuucking boo hoo....:laugh::laugh:

I think vllb nailed him to the wall, I do have an understanding as running a job goes as ive just stepped up myself and the fookin mida and stress involved, also the fact you have to be claire fookin raynor, but I also try to bring as little ego to it as possible wheras gibbs comes across as a right no it all,,,,,he started a thread telling blokes how to not use the forum for work,,, all that along with the handbags hardness screams of insecurity to me as to a lot of others,,,, think hes been found out ;)

Trying to be helpful.
More people do that, we'd have more people actually wanting to contribute something to the Forum.

People do regularly post replies to jobs, when they have almost no chance of getting an answer... many here point it out, without offering assistance.
Me? I make a thread to help people = makes me a 'know it all'?

Go figure. :confused:

Trying to be helpful.
More people do that, we'd have more people actually wanting to contribute something to the Forum.

People do regularly post replies to jobs, when they have almost no chance of getting an answer... many here point it out, without offering assistance.
Me? I make a thread to help people = makes me a 'know it all'?

Go figure. :confused:

As you said before Wah wah wah :cry:

@ Scaffy, aye, I was refering to the tame wording...I would have thought they may have electd to use words like feck, ca. unt, ect the standard vocabulary of the Scaff PMSL...

I

Like i said, eventually i WILL see yoi on a bus/train/site in London and i WILL knock you right fuckin.g out.
You piece of shiit.

Now - shoo fly.
Go buzz around another turd. :)

I'd just like to let everyone know that Jason didn't see me today on a bus, train, on site or anywhere in London.

I'll give you all an update on day 2 tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Jason wants to have a fight either in Liverpool St Station or on Cannon Street :laugh:

Nowhere secluded then you div?

Top Bottom