Advanced portfolio

andaz

Reaction score
The portfolio for the advanced corse is mental, av tried and tried to do it but a just cant seem to get things worded right etc, a done the course in october (18 months ago) and still havent completed it there must be somebody out there that can help me out i have got all the evidence permits tags bla bla bla but when it comes to writing like most scaffs my mind goes blank and i put it away and i just cant do it. I dont want to have to end up doing the course again a need to get it sorted so i can get me assesment booked and me card in the post so if anyone can help me out send a message, am on night at the min so am goin to bed but al be on later

U may find that uve got the old portfolio where u needed loads of pics etc ,but the newer ones are mainly about written discriptions which may or may not seem daunting to some but tbh its not that bad & i'm sure there will be someone on here that can email a few example tasks over to give u an idea on how to set them out.
Citb have now added an additional day b4 your 2day assessment especially for helping wirh the portfolio

I'm doing the portfolio day on the 30th of this month so ill let you know the ins and outs of it

Top Bottom