2.4mtr lifts

tail of bank is the start of a river, ie inverclyde-dumbarton in this case.lol to be honest u have to be scots tae ken wit am oan aboot bonny lad.

aye worked with a few over the years but i did a job in elgin this year and fook me mate now they lost me

if its any consolation dave that lot lose us all,a just nod my head when one of them gets a bright idea fook me for the life of me a dont understand a word either just nod and smile.

how bad is it and i was trying to put them 2 work man my sweed was smashed in after a few days we got a understanding lol

as long as you can sing donald wheres your trousers dave your away with the mixer!!!

when i was up falkirk an glasgow i could understand what they were saying , but couldnt understand why they insisted on calling me ken all the time :laugh:

then went upto aberdeen asked this gadge directions , thought he were ready to fill me in , just said i was only asking mate to him and fcukd off laffin :laugh:

yes exactly what i do farmers tractor drivers fishermen,when you wake up am going to be sitting on 1000 posts.

i havnt gone to sleep yet, and paddy got his eye on you lol :laugh:

that andygobbins must be a 2nd account or summit , in the manchester job thread. 15 posts, 14 bollox:toung:

andys got your number,two words and you bit like a starved hyena tut tut.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

ps paddys now firmly in my sites.

Top Bottom