10 scaffs and 15 labourers wanted in cardiff

East end of Glasgow till forever. What's your real name Bawbag? Small world, the scaffolding game.

one minute your in derry next your in Belfast nothing but a pure waster go back plastering you jumped up loser and you will need more than a tube to pop my jaw you fecking loud mouth jumped up never come down dirty disgusting smelly horrible uneducated fornicating delinquent remedial as been for a person you come on here scrounging for work and slate us boys off absolute dregg of society you be able to smell a lot of dog sh.it in your life with you being so low to the gutter try education you dirty k.unt

First post he leaves , does anyone know of work going for a part one, or something along them lines , and the first reply was mcdonalds(fast food macky d's) and then just got slated off every body else who replied aswell, got off on the wrong foot I think

Work in Belfast for a firm in derry ya thick ****. Off to Cardiff Sunday. . I'm ok scaffolding cheers terminator!!!! And yes I just asked a question and got **** so give it back lol

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

And your so educated arnt ya lol. Also I asked u for **** all

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Sorry steelcitycocksucker il rephrase my first post.. do you mind if I post on ere and do mind if I scaffold please?? Go **** yourself mr educated brain surgeon il post what I want do what I want and scaffold if I want u cock sucker

This has kept me amused on the way to work. Plenty of graft for part 1's if you can get your nuclear clearance from Cape bigdogbarks. Can't get enough men by all accounts.

oy big dogs b.ollocks do you have smelly breath with you curling up in a corner and licking your gonads all day you loud mouth wanna be f.uck off back on the trowel and when you come across that eggy smell when you have skimmed a wall that's not the plaster its you ya dirty k.unt I hope a welsh gay bums ya

Scottish scaffs like chips and Yorkshire pudding hahahahahahahahahahahaha he ain't coming back from that

Steelcitycocksucker u don't half talk some **** youth... and as for the skirt wearing pussy he ain't come back from the bloody Sunday that shot him straight down the Ira loving loser

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

They can ban me pal not the end of the world or my scaffolding days lol.. half of them can't take any back anyway..

absolutely remarkable I haven't been called youth in years bigdogs knob sucker go lick ur gonads and chew your own bone .
and perhaps stonedrose is treating you with contempt of your mentality deserves SILENCE.
I may follow suit dogs b.ollock sniffing licker

Top Bottom