£20 -21ph Paid for scaffolders

I can start,if you overlook my armed robbery conviction,oh,and my racist assault,a couple of police assaults,kidnapping,demanding money with menaces,burglary x 36,fleeing country whilst on bail,and 2 prison officer assaults,apart from that I am good to go.

Di.ckhead.

Well,scottish disclosure will be kept in Scotland if they get independence,we could then go for regional,how about scouse or Geordie disclosure:laugh::laugh:

You would have a major scaff shortage......then again might give every other fecker a chance in getting offshore...lol

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Lee View Post
I can start,if you overlook my armed robbery conviction,oh,and my racist assault,a couple of police assaults,kidnapping,demanding money with menaces,burglary x 36,fleeing country whilst on bail,and 2 prison officer assaults,apart from that I am good to go.

Di.ckhead.

Di.ckhead.

With his previous would you call him that to his face or just from behind the safety of your computer? :eek:

Well,scottish disclosure will be kept in Scotland if they get independence,we could then go for regional,how about scouse or Geordie disclosure:laugh::laugh:

They will have to shut All the pound shops also, where will they all shop then.
:nuts:

how long do you have to be clean for before you pass a disclosure anybody know?:mad:

As long as ur not a nonce,shirtlifter, extreamist or a member of the Cali cartel you should be fine my mate got on after being released from nick after a 3 stretch for violence and had a court appearance set for a month after we got our SD ;)

how long do you have to be clean for before you pass a disclosure anybody know?:mad:

I believe a basic disclosure only goes back about 5 years of your criminal history if you have one and also your employment history & residence history either here in the UK or any other country you may have worked or lived in, also I think 5 years is about the length of time a criminal offence becomes spent, although that does not mean its wiped off your criminal record, once you have a criminal record you have it for life, and any other disclosure such as an enhanced disclosure, or a full disclosure will show up any offence you have been done for in your criminal lifetime, also there is a check called an ACPO which is usually done for immigration purposes in countrys such as Canada, Australia, USA & South Africa, this also goes right back over your entire history, this check must be applied for via the police, I know a few people including myself that have done a basic disclosure and sweated over the results coming back and we where quite surprised when they come back clear.

Top Bottom