6 x Advanced Scaffs - Isle of Grain tomorrow

Double Arm was the man on the front line on that occasion and he's telling it as he see's it, I hope RHL will look after him when a good paying job comes up and give him first choice.

mike am sure millcroft are to blame by changing their remit at such short notice,that just leaves these lads still out of pocket...............money im sure your well aware they cant afford to be out of pocket and are now in debt.the onus is on you as YOU ultimately drew those lads to the job im just going to ask this once as its your onus ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO THE PROPER THING AND REFUND THE MEN?........no need for long drawn out tales mike bout this and that will you refund the outstanding losses the lads incurred.

'DO THE PROPER THING'

Celtic mate, this is some tosser from the infamous Robert Hurst agency we're talking about here.

These characters are serial contenders in the 'let's see who can be the biggest w@nker' competition.

They've messed around countless scaffolders for money, paid men late, shown a lack of respect and courtesy for, not only the lads who have worked for them, but pretty much everyone else on this forum.

They've lied, cheated, set up bogus profiles, made countless excuses for their complete and utter incompetence (It's always someone else's fault) They even had the cheek to suggest that our friend Slav80 did not donate money to the poppy appeal!

Let's give these individuals a hard time - 'Doing the proper thing' is not in their vocabulary, mate.

Oh yeah, they've also stated on numerous occasions that they'll never post on this forum again (Although in fairness, they're not alone in that department!)

Last edited:
your prob right phil it looks like the lads have been knocked again iv asked FOUR diffrent entities from RHL now to do the right thing.........thats usually three more than i usually ask if they were ever going to do it,it would have been the first time,im pretty sure this will fall on deaf ears as the donation they were asked to make IM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.

Can i just point one thing out to all scaffolders on the forum , i keep most my comments about agency stuff to myself as Agencies are not a part of my life full stop.

but we asked a while ago during a agency dispute for lads to keep posting about any jobs they are currently on or have been on recently via agencies , their thoughts were they good , bad, timescale offered weeks actually worked etc etc
money, treatment etc etc ,

so far not one has given a report to the forum to help lads workout if the jobs offered are worth the risk.

even doublearm is defending RHL in this instance saying he has had good relationship before with them and its their client to blame not RHL

So can we have the good reports , the Average reports , the Bad reports and the damn right ugly reports please.

dont just use the forum as some are doing to exact revenge or get us to help you get money owed. you gotta help us aswell .

Before any wankas spout off to me , this post is not aimed at anyone in particular just generalising ok . if i wanted to name names i would right alongside my home address ok :nuts: cos im rit hard i am :toung::laugh:

I had a phone call from Nic at RHL last friday offering me work at Plymouth,he said it will be for 5-7 days
Work.I have just had a phone call from Nic saying I have to be there at 12 noon friday
For a 2 hour induction and I will be paid for 8hrs.I have also been told i would have an advance so i can get down to plymouth so nothing has to come out of my pocket.I would also like to thank all of you on the forum for your support
And also RHL for making things right.I think after all of this we should be able to give RHL another chance as this nightmare has been rectified..
Regards
Double Arm..

P.S. Scaffy I just though I would put Double Ender before you foook about with this..

Last edited:
thanks double ender for the post.

thanks to RHL for the offer to rectify a problem

Hope all goes well for both the scaffolders and RHL, plus anyone else involved with the works mentioned

Mercenary springs to mind Raymond:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

cant knock the deal you boys are getting yous deserve it lets hope you get what yous are promised goodluck lads.

Alls well that ends well Double arm, Hope it makes up and more the money you lost.

Scaffy that's got the looks as a Staffy.....Who let the dogs out whoof whoof

Double arm
Just say the word if there not good to there word mate ! Fires only out when the arsonist as gone home !!!!!

They use to be but what do you expect if you put your two soppey puff head sons in charge hay!!!

Top Bottom