2.4mtr lifts

lol think hes away to seek the aid of vidal sasoon today poor lad you were to hard on him.

youd think before he came in fireing he would have sorted that moniker out lol not just the hair tint?

hahahahahah i thought that was your full title he called you by at first lol,lets hope to see our mutual friends give their responce today and they have a good input without clowning about.

Here's one,on a site today just outside Wigan,timber framed crap.First lift 1mtr,second lift 2.0 mtr,third 2.4mtr,question is how do we use the scaff steps? Can't reach off the handrail so what's the alternative?Boarding out from below is a friggin nightmare.Putting a dummy lift in is a no go,total is about 400ft.Bosse solution,"just get it done".By the way aren't double handrails needed in Wigan?Passed about four jobs on houses with single h/rails on top lifts and yes not one intermediate lift h/railed!Maybe it's still 1980 there!!!
maybe use hop up brackets in in place ov steps ? i make sure i always hav 3 on wagon easy bud .

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

maybe use hop up brackets in in place ov steps ? i make sure i always hav 3 on wagon easy bud .
an as for wigan.just keep drivin. haha

Top Bottom