water proofs.

isnt your skin water proof enough! thats what ive always been told

i always get my wet weather gear from circle m brand in new zealand,check out riggers gear leather shoulder patches as well

eh toffee scaff i reckon that challis is a gimp, an im made up i ll never work for a muppet like him. SCAFFS DONT WORK IN THE RAIN. any boss gives me a set of waterproofs they go straight into ma golf bag.

eh toffee scaff i reckon that challis is a gimp, an im made up i ll never work for a muppet like him. SCAFFS DONT WORK IN THE RAIN. any boss gives me a set of waterproofs they go straight into ma golf bag.

Another bell end on the forum, joined 8 month ago and its took him all this time to pluck up the courage to make his first post, which is to slag somebody else off and stir the brown stuff, with any luck it will be another 8 month till he has a bit more imput to share with us.

SUPERSCAFF75 shut it ya beaut! ya name says it all!! i reckon you not only work in the rain, but you d cross a picket line you. i reckon your name is all over the bog walls aswell ya barnpot. have a word will ya lad, proper scaffs dont work in the rain. FACT.

That's a big assumption to make Propbuster, if you work in the rain you must be a strike breaker. I reckon you will need a better argument than that. Were you ever on the rigs?:cool:

iv never had to work on the rigs. theres no argument needed, most scaffs who read this will agree with me. workin in the rain is dangerous an ya shouldnt do it. an for him to say no work no pay is 1930s attitude.

Can I join in, please please pretty please

Seems like we have a load of "sleeper's" embedded in the Forum when one nutter goes away another pops up

Nutters are like a box of Miller, you take one out and another rolls into place.:amuse:

haha probuster, who the fcuk mentioned picket lines and bog walls , obviously you are a work dodging c@nt who is either tossing yourself off in the bogs, on the picket lines or hiding away from the british weather you fcukin plum. Proper scaffs you dont work in the rain , depends what you class as rain and if you live n work in england you will get wet at some point, bet you still got same work boots since 2003, I bet fatima can scaffold better than you , No work no pay is a way of life my friend .

your the fuckin plum lad, your not a scaff are ya, your just an out of work waiter chancin ya arm at scaffolding. I bet there is some fcukin droppers get built when your in the boozer. youve shown ya self right up on here, ya might get backed up by ya VIP buddies but the average decent scaff will think your a muppet! obviously you work on the town lad for 30 pound a day. Ya can stick ya motto of "no work no pay" an ya can keep it on the town. big jobs pal, proper run jobs with lads who are not spineless jellyfish wouldnt and shouldnt be out in the rain.

an by the way my boots have been passed down 6 generations!!

no mate i dont work on street for £30 a day, im far too intelligent for that unlike you knobheed. you must spend half the year cabined up then , you are probably just a sheep who needs to be on a job where you get told how to do it then just follow the rest bah bah bah
I could out scaffold you with one hand tied behind my back while tripping my knappa off on hallucinogenics. as for spineless jellyfish im not the one mouthing off on here with no details what so ever of who i am, where im from etc etc , I think you are probably someones bitch boy, currently hiding in a darkened box room so no one can see your ginger hair on your 5ft 2 inch 8 stone body, im gonna leave you to hide under your duvet now, Im off to bed gonna dream of one day being as good as you and keeping dry .

"I could out scaffold you with one hand tied behind my back while tripping my knappa off on hallucinogenics"

SUPERSCAFF75 thats says it all ya tit, Your statement there screams that you go the boozer in ya harness an belt., i reckon ya clip onto the bar after 2 white wines an sodas. Dya challenge ya bird to hemp a 21? an carry as many baords as she can? thats ya patter init. haha youve given me a giggle tonight lad. ya best get ya self to bed lad, so ya can clean the cabin out for the lads in the morning before they come in.

i dont need to hide, id tell ya to ya face ya a cock. id suss you out straight away.

i work in canada and belive me it dont stop raining and i found the helley henson suit works well at the end of a shift im bone dry , they are the green bib and jacket , a bit expensive but worth every penny

Top Bottom