CISRS training in India

Very astute Business strategy, with India being one of the main feeds of Guest Workers to the Middle East…

Trained and Ticketed prior to mobilising would be a very attractive option to Client…nice move Rick...

Good luck on the venture Rick,
Ensure your cards are unforgeable

for reference:

“In Riyadh even today, one can buy a fake degree / Certificate or diploma of one’s choice for something between SR1,000 and SR15, 000,” said Saleem-ur Rahman, an education consultant. “Batha, Somaisi and Hara districts in Riyadh are notorious for selling fake degrees,” said Rahman.

Only last week, the SCE announced that it had detected more than 30,000 foreign engineers with fake degrees and urged public and private firms to only employ engineers registered with the organization.

In another case, police in Saudi Arabia arrested an asian expatriate forger, who allegedly made SR13 million selling fake degrees to students & wannabees.

when asked to comment (Abdul Ahmed Astooter) with a visibly profound head wobble stated "CISRS cards high demand no probs we already provide copies & sell in UK corner shops on top shelf - speak with Patel".

Last edited:
This is CISRS and a reknowned training provider endorsing human trafficking.

Looking at the size of Rick has he been eating those Indians?

Last edited:
can i have a scaff ticket with a prawn masala n pilau rice,chapats and fookin easy on the onion bajees!!.

it is overall a good idea - but the industry is requesting for qualifications and not a standard of training now so what do they do once they enforce a qualification and not just a card from a training organization ?

I cant see indians paying a grand for training when the average day work rate is 160 rupees. (90 rupees to the pound) thats less than 2 quid a day for tradesmen. Unless the companies going to pay the fee's. What company will pay training courses for non scaffs?

I cant see indians paying a grand for training when the average day work rate is 160 rupees. (90 rupees to the pound) thats less than 2 quid a day for tradesmen. Unless the companies going to pay the fee's. What company will pay training courses for non scaffs?

Have you got a number for that job mate? Advanced with SSSTTMMSS.

Send me cv first, where I can file it,then never contact you again.
sssttmmss??? is that issued by the bombay branch???

Didnt think that would be accepted by the indian board of quality control

Dave and his WAH Regulation makers get about a bit lol

Could be that the UAE Sponsor will pay for the Training and claw back when the Guest Worker arrives for his Contract, Indian Government to post a bond as guarantor, perhaps incase of default…Train and Supply, control of the lucrative Labour Market...

Card is regulation to that specific country......NVQ is qualification that can be used all over the world.

Card is regulation to that specific country......NVQ is qualification that can be used all over the world.

They are enrolling on the NVQ then heading here for our Jobs!

Ifthings had been changed right at the beginning then you not have this issue.
This is because when they see one they associate another.
But in brief its no different to doctor training and being qualified and then wirking in the uk

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Qualifications are regulatored...to a government body and recognised

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Gives scaffs credit for what they deserve

Top Bottom