Basic Scaffs and labourers wanted for tank project in Falkland Islands.

Hahaha I've done sentrys on them tanks mate there is no civvilisatiation what so ever for about 7 miles all you have is the odd penguin to keep I company and yeah Hswt I'd rather be in the Falklands than a Muslim country. Saying that tho the sheep get shagged by humans in both the Falklands and the east

Hahaha I've done sentrys on them tanks mate there is no civvilisatiation what so ever for about 7 miles all you have is the odd penguin to keep I company and yeah Hswt I'd rather be in the Falklands than a Muslim country. Saying that tho the sheep get shagged by humans in both the Falklands and the east

And Wales, New Zealand, Australia and Cumbria.

any job you go to could be a "bag of sh1te" could it not?
YES it coild but wherever ive been ive always been able to get home When i want.That has happened on a feew occasions when promised one thing only to get there and find out it is a BAG OF SHIITE.
there is no regular flght service to the islands its all through the RAF via Brize Norton via the Ascencion Islands and only every few weeks.This may have changed since i was offered a job there 15 years ago,but was advised against starting by my mate that had just jacked.
AGAIN FILL YER BOOTS LADS BUT MRSPANNER HAS WARNED YOUS ALL THE ADVERTISER HAS PREVIOUS OF LEADING MEN A MERRY DANCE;)

if it wasn't January and wasn't temporary a wouldn't be doing it but needs must cheers for the advice anyway boys.

couldn't get us out all flights full with military personnel who have priority flights booked for 25th so see what happens pal

Dont take this the wrong way pal.....but its seems a bit suss this job. They want you to start this week but tgey cant get you out there for another 3 weeks, surely they would of known flights would be booked before posting the add.

a would think the same pal if one of ma best mts wasn't out there on the job a know u would have thought they would have known o well one door closes another one opens

Yes he's there, boy I know went out with him a week ago

God its a hole of a place.
Was there a few years back. It may have changed for the better but i doubt it.
best bit was all the naafi's opening on a friday if i remember rightly.
I lasted 3 months. The only bonus i had was the car they gave me had permission to drive off site into stanley so was doing the beer runs.

Top Bottom