Scaffolders Required in Gibraltar

LNSRecruitment

Reaction score
Scaffolders

We are currently looking for 4 x Scaffolders to join a team in Gibraltar for 3 weeks. This will consist of Part 2's and Advanced Scaffolders. There will be 7 days a week available although it will be 8 hours days and all at flat rate.

All expenses including flights, accommodation, transfers and meal allowance will all be included. You must hold valid CISRS card and Passport.

The rates will be as follows -

Part 2 - £15.00 - £16.00
Advanced - £17.00 - £18.00

Last edited:
school woz good! i had a sex sandwich with ur mum and nan!! 130 is wot i paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!! hi5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

both my nans are northern mate they would eat you alive and give you a well deserved spanking yer flash cockney basterd yer!!!!!!!! and they would show you how to hemp xxxxxxxxxxxx00xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Bout 4 pubs in gib , go to la linea much better

go all that way for 144 day god got tobe mad on more than that at ferry bridge and its 7days week after week

I actually might give this a crack a few weeks in the sun and a wee wage in your tails not that bad! sure theres better money to be made at the moment but this is a wee holiday! Must be a catch somwhere

I actually might give this a crack a few weeks in the sun and a wee wage in your tails not that bad! sure theres better money to be made at the moment but this is a wee holiday! Must be a catch somwhere

exactly mate 3 weeks in the sun out on the lash at night pop over to marbella at the weekends its prob only gonna be house bashing or something on a small scale due to gibs size personally ive i had full card id rip his hand off!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

its ultra low tax all the millionaire brits on the costa del sol say they are resisdents so they save £££ on tax cant remember the exact details but is the best legal fiddle there is

I would have thought ship maintenance would be on-going Swifty.
Now THAT wouldnt be too bad; You get your rate, flight paid for and lodge allowance.
OK for someone specially with no commitments.
All them senoritas???:love:

Worth a go for a young single lad. Come back with a few stories to tell and a bit of life experience. Money wont make you happy.

Top Bottom