Electric Spanners !!!

Impact Driver ..... Why ? All that weight on your hip all day ..... New batteries £70 ish ... Limited use... Next you will be carrying digital measuring devices on your belt and laser levels ... ( plants face in palm and shakes head)

Spanners are the way.... With good old arm and wrist movement.... oh and nice and peacefull not listening to the drivers clac.clac.clac all day ...

All that weight on your hip? What does a paddy weigh?

Paddy McGinty - 20 or a big un to you.

I've got an electric cigarette.

feking right had yan had 2 puffs on it and not likey. sene a few with yan filled iwd liquid and ya press a button to smoke never tried that yan

Don't gie us that, you know exactly what he weighs.:laugh:

Electric spanners, iw's = lazy *****. People who use them probably also use an electric toothbrush.

Ok ok. If you turned him into funny shaped sausages he would be a half ton. Not sure what that is in your terms ;)

haha,think that is about haggis size.

Electric spanners, iw's = lazy *****. People who use them probably also use an electric toothbrush.

Now how did you know that....you been mouchin about in my bathroom while ive been @ work lol

Orite pal cheers al ring em tmoz!! U make sure that electric spanner dnt burn ur hand cos a bet ur manual dint ya s**t **** hahaha

Still use the manual spanner alot keza, the iw has its limits but it has it uses
Spanner still wins for me but I DO use the impact

Top Bottom