offshore work??

Off shore

i've been ringin rbg for last 16 months, only time they were takin on they only wanted people with experience offshore.

cant see how i can get experience if noone will give me a chance! FRUSTRATING!!

Hi mate I work off shore and the best way to get a start is to call cape bis salamis rbg. Call them every day ask to speak to scaff department. When you get though ask for the name of the person your speaking to and every day ask to be put though to the same person other wise you will get a different person every time. If you speak to the same person they soon get feed up with you calling and as soon as some thing comes up you will get a start so it gets you off there case I tell this to all my mates and they all get a start . Ask for there email address and forward your CV straight to them .

I received a text message today from STORK. It said they have received my CV and asked me to send them copies of my certificates.

Anyone else had a text like this?

Ste unless your dad is an Norwegian OIM you have no chance lol

i had a phone call today but ive got a start for stork on the jasmine project so they must be starting ringing around today pal i hope you get the phone call

Got a call today, if everything goes ahead i will have an induction and training on 15th april, any1 else get acall. What is involved in the induction and training?

same boat here lads been trying to get offshore for months sent cv to every company i get told about phoneing them daily just getting no joy what so ever :(

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

who you get a call from dundee??

Yeah it was cape, still been trying the rest but no luck with them, hopefully this shout goes ahead. Anyone else heard from them

Top Bottom