*Scaffolders Required*

Reaction score
Scaffold labourers, Scaffolders & Drivers required for work in the Midlands Area. Please contact the office on 01527 523 999 for further details.

stay away from this firm lads...proper rip off/cow boy outfit! be very lucky to get any money off them!!!

think there's a few threads about how bad this lot are... crap money - which is always wrong, no pay slips and to top it off money doesn't go till 4 pm on a friday afternoon!

well thats just my (and every other scaffolders) experience working with them :p

Yeah there isapost about a disagreement of money an the boss or Forman offered them to meet half way to fight about it

lol sounds about right for airwrightt... surprised the tight b.astards were willing to meet halfway!!! seen the price on train tickets these days!

Scaffold labourers, Scaffolders & Drivers required for work in the Midlands Area. Please contact the office on 01527 523 999 for further details.

You sound shiite... no thanks.
Might wanna rethink your attitude towards the men... after all they earn YOUR wages as well as their own.

absoulte rip off merchants and to top it off the boss is a gobshite built like a pencil different caliba joe

Crap firm

Don't waste ur time with this firm they are sh.t worked for them

C.u.nts

Airwright scaffold......bunch of cowboys!!!!!! Stay well away!!!!

I'll stay well clear of these sound like its a Laff a min on a Friday going to the bank
Firms like this that need to be got rid off the forum........

Not looking good then for Airwright Scaffolding.:laugh:

Hi there, my first post here but have been a member for ages...
This firm has employed me on a number of occasions and never once ripped me off! I would always recommend my pals to them as they are a genuine company.
I understand certain people have issues with them but i would just like to put the record straight. A genuine & honourable company for sure...
Alan Smart...

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

1 or 2 people may have had problems but isn't that the same at every company??? by the way i am employed by a big scaffolding company and have 24 years experience.....

Sounds to me that you've either got shares in this company or are the sole owner

Thats funny spook i was thinkin the same

Top Bottom