Foreign Labour and its Advantages !

recruit1

Reaction score
Please offer your thoughts on how we as a country are offering individuals from wr strucken countries the chance of a life and in our case a chance to gain a trade ' i feel its heart warming that we have the polish contingant offering there services to scaffolding at present

I can see where this is going to lead. Handbags at the ready.

I think ww3 is about to break out.or is it because you want cheap labour recruit1.

So Can I Mate. Is Recruit Normal Norman Tebbit ? Getting On His Bike Or What

Please offer your thoughts on how we as a country are offering individuals from wr strucken countries the chance of a life and in our case a chance to gain a trade ' i feel its heart warming that we have the polish contingant offering there services to scaffolding at present

I don't see many Poles in scaffolding.

fcking man's an idiot or a fcking pole :amazed:

If you mean the way that the so-called 'skilled' foreign workers have come into Scaffolding - thee MOST dangerous, difficult and important trade in the entire Construction Industry and completely destroyed its already modest wage structure and increased the dangerous nature of the work by rushing people who are NOT ready to take on the responsibility as a qualified Scaffolder... putting peoples lives at risk and thousands of hard working BRITISH men out of work due to lowering our money and working conditions - then sure... its great news.

Great for every greedy pisstaking Agency and every money grabbing and poverty pleading multi-millionaire Boss... NOT much good to the average working class Scaffolder who was already severely under represented and severely underpaid for what we do - Before the flood gates opened.

I honestly put my hand on my heart and say, truthfully that i have never ever wirked with a foreign Scaffolder who is as good as his British counterpart and i doubt that i ever will.

But... they are cheap. They work like dogs for peanuts and allow their employers to treat them like shiit... and that is a massive reason why Scaffolding is f.ucked at present.
I have nothing against people wanting to better theirselves - why not? But its the employers who have benefitted from this foreign labour travesty and no one else.

Certainly not the working class... as usual, the rich get richer and the poor get f.ucked!

No... foreign labour is NOT good for Scaffolding...

The scaffolding industry is at present 85% British due to the CISRS card. It is are jobs are industry long may it stay that way.

Can you offer yours on how it has been an advantage as per your thread title?

If you mean the way that the so-called 'skilled' foreign workers have come into Scaffolding - thee MOST dangerous, difficult and important trade in the entire Construction Industry and completely destroyed its already modest wage structure and increased the dangerous nature of the work by rushing people who are NOT ready to take on the responsibility as a qualified Scaffolder... putting peoples lives at risk and thousands of hard working BRITISH men out of work due to lowering our money and working conditions - then sure... its great news.

Great for every greedy pisstaking Agency and every money grabbing and poverty pleading multi-millionaire Boss... NOT much good to the average working class Scaffolder who was already severely under represented and severely underpaid for what we do - Before the flood gates opened.

I honestly put my hand on my heart and say, truthfully that i have never ever wirked with a foreign Scaffolder who is as good as his British counterpart and i doubt that i ever will.

But... they are cheap. They work like dogs for peanuts and allow their employers to treat them like shiit... and that is a massive reason why Scaffolding is f.ucked at present.
I have nothing against people wanting to better theirselves - why not? But its the employers who have benefitted from this foreign labour travesty and no one else.

Certainly not the working class... as usual, the rich get richer and the poor get f.ucked!

No... foreign labour is NOT good for Scaffolding...

Don't hold your views back Jason.....:blink1::blink1:

Spierdalaj ty Polak kochający pieniądze chwytając drania agencję

Top Bottom