Work in Germany

Reaction score
Hi chaps,

I've just accepted a job in Germany and am travelling there on monday. The job itself is just outside Dortmund and is paying 16 Euros an hour after tax and the digs are paid for. I was just wondering if anyone has worked there before and could give me a few pointers as i've never worked outside of the uk before.

I think there is a good possibility they will need more men as I'm only taking a labourer with me so if anyone is interested feel free to get in touch via the forum and I'll let you know the contact details.

Cheers,

Manc Member.....

I believe that if you wanna really fit in Germany you need to grow a mullet and a moustache...

Like this guy:

images

Thats a picture of Aom, that he used to use on his Scaffolding card, back in the 1980's.

Hi yes i would be really interested in that if you wouldnt mind private messaging me so me details i would be grateful. Im a advanced cisrs scaff, thanks

alrite id be intrested and would be much appreciated if ya could send me the deatails if they need more men

Thanks for that Jason, the sad truth is ya aint far wrong.:embarrest:

As for the German thing, good luck to the guy's going over, and I know this is a small town parochial attitude but like uncle Albert, I still wouldn't trust the rat bags so make sure you leave a few trannies and ties out.;)

Any contact details fir this pal drop us A private massage much appreciated guten tag

I worked in Chemnitz in the early 80's. One thing I found out is have a Romanian as a mate , because he aint frightened of pulling a gun and holding the boss as a hostage till you get paid.

I worked in Chemnitz in the early 80's. One thing I found out is have a Romanian as a mate , because he aint frightened of pulling a gun and holding the boss as a hostage till you get paid.

The good old days Ian. On a few occasions we had to do runners from hotels leaving unpaid bills as we had been bumped for our wages.
In those days most of the agents were based over the border in Nijmegen Holland. Could put a few flags on a map of places where we had to fight for our money.
Hopefully things have changed and this guy doesnt experience the same problems.

Cracking place to work , and Hiedi Schenkers night club was ace,I was working with some cockeneys from down sarf , we came out of said night club that was out in the sticks and ended up hot wiring a trabant to get home :D

Cracking place to work , and Hiedi Schenkers night club was ace,I was working with some cockeneys from down sarf , we came out of said night club that was out in the sticks and ended up hot wiring a trabant to get home :D

LOL Did some work in Gera and Jena but that was after reunification in 1990.
You must have been there early 90s as Chemnitz was called Karl Marx Stadt before that,

Hey Manc Member,

You said you are taking a labourer with you, I am just that. Would the be looking for any more??

Contact details would be great if they are.

thanks

Has anyone else taken a job out in Germany?
They want me to start Monday but I have read a few suspicions on here and am worried about not being paid?

They have asked for more Scaffolders too, at the moment its myself and 2 others going (maybe)???

Has anyone else taken a job out in Germany?
They want me to start Monday but I have read a few suspicions on here and am worried about not being paid?

They have asked for more Scaffolders too, at the moment its myself and 2 others going (maybe)???

Worked next door in Holland but that was for SGB, heard bad things about agents employing labour in both Holland and Germany :suspicious::suspicious:

hi manc member,
best of luck for monday in germany mate,i would be interested for work there.
please leave more details when sorted,i can taste the shultheiss beer now..good luck!.

could u also let me know of any more men needed as looking for change of senerary part2

16 euros thats 14 pound sterling hour wats appin is it that bad out der for scaffolders carnt beleve this post

Top Bottom