I am not sure if you are the right person to speak to in relation to the below but the purpose of my e mail was to introduce our product to you, Supadek recycled plastic scaffolding boards.
- Lighter, stronger and more durable than timber
- No splinter or metal bands reducing injury
- Resistant to oil, water, acids and solvents
- Will work on most common scaffold systems
- Wont warp, rott, splinter or rust
- Manufactured and distribute Supadek from south Wales and work internationally with our clients
- Complies with BS2482 standard and TG20 as Supadek span’s over 1.2m
- Twice the standard load capacity for scaffolding boards
- The product can work in -20° up to +45° temperatures
- Manufactured from recycled polymer and fibre glass
- Rubber ends or sealed ends dependent on the conditions ie food, pharma, or energy sectors.
- Long term cost reduction compared to timber as Supadek last over 10 years!
Hi Alastair. Happy new year to ya... I have not posted in some time... I hope the weather isn't effecting you too much.... That's probably an understatement ! I have bein working in the Caribbean and now the Gulf of Mexico for the past 5 weeks. Am on the audacia pipe layer... A good ship.. Anyway, I have bein rooting thru some old scaffold documents on board and came across the 3-4-5 method... My memory is sometimes worse than a gold fish... Do you know how to apply this formula? And to what aim?
just to see which you think is best ....i have only just started using one with out the step which is a bit of a struggle to get up BUT as I'm short i can cheat a bit by using a butt and bringing her above the top h/r so as i can reach the next h/r ..
2m lifts of course
I'm just getting used to using one
this is on a kier site ....the other lads are against for e.g. basing out the tall ones say i can reach without the step to which i keep fighting saying .....its about getting a method so we can all work not just the tall bloke out of the gang its about working as pairs in a team not just one bloke
as i have said before i look at your posts as the voice of reason and you do things how i would envisage embracing what we have to do not just fight all the time
as you are ahead in the step game thats why i asked
and thanks for your reply
cheers for the help with the portfolio got it sent out this morning from cisrs at ah cost of 30 quid as iam self employed what would i have to do to get the relevant documents filled in as iam not citb registered ? cheers