Temp Roof

orsscaffolding

Reaction score
Can any design company give me a rough price to do a drawing for a small temp roof more of a smokers shed really size is 8m x 8m x 4m high to be done in tube fittings tin sheets ETC its in a collage and they have asked for a drawing and yes i have emailed the forum design company TTL and a few others of google but they have not replied probably to small who knows any way any help would be great.

Try these, phone 1st and ask for Jake Larcombe. I'm not sure if he's still there but someone will help you out. They've been very helpful to me in the past.

Optima Scaffold Designs LLP
Amerycke Court
Long Ashton Business Park
Long Ashton
Bristol
BS41 9LN

T: 01275 393944
F: 01275 393953

jake.larcombe@optima-designs.co.uk

Over here in the UK pal 15mtr square X 15 Mtrs in height doesn't require a design unless specified by client for design but I am sure someone will be able to sort you put

Over here in the UK pal 15mtr square X 15 Mtrs in height doesn't require a design unless specified by client for design but I am sure someone will be able to sort you put
I know but they have asked for one

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Try these, phone 1st and ask for Jake Larcombe. I'm not sure if he's still there but someone will help you out. They've been very helpful to me in the past.

Optima Scaffold Designs LLP
Amerycke Court
Long Ashton Business Park
Long Ashton
Bristol
BS41 9LN

T: 01275 393944
F: 01275 393953

jake.larcombe@optima-designs.co.uk
Cheers swifty will ring them today

All sheeted structures require a design in the UK unless specified in TG20:13 and accompanied by a TG20:13 compliance sheet. The only sheeted structures in TG20:13 are independents tied to a building.

Ors,

If your still struggling give us a call, Sounds about £300.00 + VAT, You'll have to pay upfront as a new customer but it'll also be done within about 5-8 days.

01179 412084 (ask for Ash)

Ors i can recommend AshReactive they done me a quick design without any hassle or dramas at a very fair price mate ,
and i will be using them again ;)

Steve trust me fella ,
after 36 years in the game i could probably teach these design lads a thing or two,
but in these days of needing designs to have a sh it ,
i have been using a very reputable company that charge a premium ,
i used Ash design for the first time this year and they sorted it out from a phone call and a confirmation email ,
and charged me a lot less then my normal design firm ,
and they will be getting ALL my design requirements

Top Bottom