Quick question

Im Afraid Not Buddy, Cuplok Bays Are 100mm Longer Than Kwikstage, Every Bay Size With Cuplok Is 100mm Longer Than Kwikstage, Hope This Answers Your Question.

Kwik stage the batons sit in the T shaped transom and cuplock the boards sit on the transom , i suppose in theory you could just butt joint them but what it would lok like i wouldnt want to comment on

Cuplok Omega Boards Sit In The Transom As Well Phil, They Are 100mm Bigger Than Kwikstage Boards.

My only experience with cuplock we just used standard 13foot boards and put intermediate transoms , and there was a butt joint transom thing as well if i remember right , mind you that was well over 20 years ago now so i could well be out of touch ;)

No Mate, You Can Still Use 13s With Intermediates But There Is Another Cuplok System Called Omega Which Is Similar To Kwikstage In That Every Bay Is Boarded Individually, Given The Two Systems I Would Rather Work With Kwikstage, Its A Better System To Use Altogether.

ahhh is see , iam well out of touch then , i used kwikstage many years ago and it was the metal boards we used nasty things coated in a grit , it was all support scaffolds we where doing for concrete slabs so it worked quite well in all fairness to it.

yep gers right about 100mm i found out the hard way myself on a culock firm we put a mini hop up on the outside of the scaffold which acted as a fan and a dsl tap tap board was in the pack, leaned over the handrail placed it on the brackets then let go!!!!! the rest was history, only about 30ft but you should have seen the security guards face lol

Top Bottom