forum quiet

your as olde as you feel thou russ lol!!! had some bird give me the look at tesco the other day was holding my belly in thou plus i was tanned lol!! when your 20 25 you think that your not gana get olde age is just a number the acking bones hurt more with age thou lol!!

It happens to me all the time Kev, those birds in Tescos mentally undressing me.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

the only birds i pull these days russ is the ones on the tesco chicken isle,s lmfao!!!

Thanks For The Advice Gents But I Was Subbieing For Interserve, So No Help There Then

hi edwoood was up norfolk the other week kingslynn you from that manner mate

thing with twin landyards is you shouldn't clip 1 on to the scaffold and have 1 on your harness because it really gonna smash you if you fall. the last landyard I had 1 tail was longer than the other ,the shortest 1 I use to clip it back upon its self just after the plastic bloke I ineeded 100% clip on it was there if I didn't it wasn't gonna smash me . btu not the pair of them are long fekers so just have to keep them together, single land yards all you need

neare wisbech mate, yuo?

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

hi edwoood was up norfolk the other week kingslynn you from that manner mate

wisbech

thing with twin landyards is you shouldn't clip 1 on to the scaffold and have 1 on your harness because it really gonna smash you if you fall. the last landyard I had 1 tail was longer than the other ,the shortest 1 I use to clip it back upon its self just after the plastic bloke I ineeded 100% clip on it was there if I didn't it wasn't gonna smash me . btu not the pair of them are long fekers so just have to keep them together, single land yards all you need

glad your being a good boy marra and wearing protection :laugh: whos the plastic bloke thou:laugh:

nice up norfolk mate bit quite thou!!! was at heasdon the other week jesus that got to be the quietest sea side town in england lol!!!

glad your being a good boy marra and wearing protection :laugh: whos the plastic bloke thou:laugh:

the big fek of plastic block ahahah as it comes out of the shock absorbet it splits in to two tails clip 1 in there lol. they irritate me they do its like having out lass there constant chirp chirp lol am sqwishign ya knacker callum am chappin ya legs calllum ffs ga away will ya lol

nice up norfolk mate bit quite thou!!! was at heasdon the other week jesus that got to be the quietest sea side town in england lol!!!

its ok, justt me and mum, liveing outside wisbech

its ok, justt me and mum, liveing outside wisbech

well my claim to fame up kingslynn i see the kelloggs corn flake house that was won on a pkt of ruddy cornflakes :laugh: cant believe how layed back people are up there come down south its like a different world you lot up there are more layed back than the spannish :laugh:

well my claim to fame up kingslynn i see the kelloggs corn flake house that was won on a pkt of ruddy cornflakes :laugh: cant believe how layed back people are up there come down south its like a different world you lot up there are more layed back than the spannish :laugh:

it is quiet

The twin tails we use you are supposed to hook on with both while working and only hook on and off when moving leaving one hooked on at all times.
The shock absorber comes in a stitched pouch and has the words "No Shock" on it. Had a safety professional trying to tell me it wasn't as shock absorber the other day!! He didn't understand. My reply was does it conform to CEN 355 and have you seen the manufacturers specs?

Top Bottom