Enable members to change user name

only looking for fairness dave no point raming rules down peoples throats when they dont adhere to them fully themselves.

Night night all, i am taking this bad girl to bed now,:eek: Pity i cant smoke when finished though. Any deals on high grade Tomatoes,greatly appreciated.

i rather enjoy posting on this fabulous forum . splendid . i shall be playing chess tonight .retire to my room at a wholly decent hour . i will rise bright and early tommorow when i will engage in an 8 mile power walk followed by cheering on the local cricket team. i will be volunteering at the local soup kitchen 2 till 4 then having dry bread for my evening meal . my wonderful children will then recite from the bible before i leave for evening mass . if im home on time i would rather like to view that amazing program the antiques road show . failing that im sure there will be some thing just as exhillerating on the history channel . >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hows that , am i the sort you want on here now ?

i rather enjoy posting on this fabulous forum . splendid . i shall be playing chess tonight .retire to my room at a wholly decent hour . i will rise bright and early tommorow when i will engage in an 8 mile power walk followed by cheering on the local cricket team. i will be volunteering at the local soup kitchen 2 till 4 then having dry bread for my evening meal . my wonderful children will then recite from the bible before i leave for evening mass . if im home on time i would rather like to view that amazing program the antiques road show . failing that im sure there will be some thing just as exhillerating on the history channel . >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hows that , am i the sort you want on here now ?

Allan your a Working Class Hero, and thers no getting away from it. (Keep Garn):D

A legend, and a Geordie legend at that, Mutts knutts, mate;)

a love it when es been the cheap offie oan a saturday night lol the rest is history pmsl.

Night night all, i am taking this bad girl to bed now,:eek: Pity i cant smoke when finished though. Any deals on high grade Tomatoes,greatly appreciated.
Paddy if you have any old debris netting Stokseyboy will sort you out with a few.

Quality allan666, I thought for a minute you were never going to kick in.:laugh:

Top Bottom