Bircham newton cecol scaffs 1990-1992

Yeah mate.
Was a long time ago but you will remember me mate, guaranteed.
You, me and Mr Hayes knocked about together for a while and we was on outwardbound together too mate
Ive got a pic of us all on my bookface

I'll pm you mate

I have the numbers for Chris Riley and Simon (right turn clyde) Booth if anybody requires then. 2 top notch scaffolders.but i think they were just before 1990.
And Matt Dooks.

Last edited:
Scott Harrison is Charge Hand on the judy platform

I was in same gang as big Scott Harrison, s85
I talk to him every month or so mate

SSS
Yeah none of those names ring a bell with me
We were there sept 92 - July 93

I can remember Jason collins,I thinks from kent?He was in my block,big lad good sense of humour!I cant remember zotsey is it your sir name?

This is the advanced course taken in 1989. Only names I can remember are Duncan (tallest guy at the back) and Kim (guy doing bunny ears behind instructor).

Attachments

• Bircham.Newton.1989.jpg
    Bircham.Newton.1989.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 70
No Scaffbox, Zotsey is my nickname mate

you two both knew eachother:blink1:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

hello jay, its ash from nottingham, we knocked about a bit at bircham. hope you're doing well mate?

Yeah Ash I've spoken to him mate
Remember when he battered curley at the boxing !! Ha ha
Fooking class

Instructor stoped it after about 10 seconds ! Ha ha ha

Last edited:
yeah i remember that, the lad didnt know what hit him, apart from the left, right combo of course:D

i went there in 1983 s47 , George may was my instructor, phill harwood was also an instructor, i remember wilf with the bumble bee tattoos on his hands

Bircham newton1987-gang s59

I was at bircham in 1987 and my gang was also with george may s59 if I remember. Good old days

teeside? you got any photos of your year I cant remember whether i was there or the year before.Was Ian daniels there? bought himself a motor bike

alrite highlander who was on your course mate?

i was in s19 peter conley, gareth hughes, ian porter,gary from gateshead,and ian from leeds but all this is a long time ago

yeah bro i remmember you ash hows it going matey , you still in nottingham good to see your still scaffolding . im working in canada been here 3 years well enjoying it and gettin married to a canadain girl . aint time gone quick

Top Bottom